me and premier parking solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you for your concern but I am not appealing,nor am I going to be responding to any communication, so let's just see what happens shall we? I will post on here as and when I get anything!!

confused ???, you posted for advice I assume, then your gonna totally ignore the sound advice given. whats the point.

Why are you confused?? If you read the whole thread,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?296454-Parking-Ticket-from-Premier-Parking-Solutions&highlight=premier+parking+solutions

the majority of people on here say that pps have no legal jurisdiction and that the best thing to do is ignore all contact- which,after reading the comments,is what I intend to do.Perhaps you should read the thread properly before making judgements on others.My plan,after reading peoples posts on here,is to see exactly what pps will do and in what timeframe to give anyone who is interested, a good idea of what to expect if they get a ticket.I thought this would be helpful but if people are going to make unwelcome comments then,maybe,I will keep the results to myself.

Why are you confused?? If you read the whole thread,the majority of people on here say that pps have no legal jurisdiction and that the best thing to do is ignore all contact- which,after reading the comments,is what I intend to do.Perhaps you should read the thread properly before making judgements on others..

If you had read the the thread properly, you would see that most of the posts pre-date Oct 2012. Since then ignoring is not necessarily the best course.

You dont need to keep us informed we know what you will receive, since this thread started POFA has come into force, ignoring them is not the best thing to do now.

The odds of you being taken to court are probably on your side. However if you are the one who is unlucky and is taken to court, a court would have expected you to try everything you can to avoid it needing to be settled by a court. An appeal to POPLA would almost certainly put this too bed, if you wish to take old advice and ignore everything then good luck!

When you say the have no jurisdiction your correct, but what they have got is the right to recover costs, which we are not party to whatever they are claiming, and some courts believe those costs to be the amount claimed by the claimant.

As you say its your choice hope your right!

Edited by esmerobbo

You dont need to keep us informed we know what you will receive, since this thread started POFA has come into force, ignoring them is not the best thing to do now.

The odds of you being taken to court are probably on your side. However if you are the one who is unlucky and is taken to court, a court would have expected you to try everything you can to avoid it needing to be settled by a court. An appeal to POPLA would almost certainly put this too bed, if you wish to take old advice and ignore everything then good luck!

When you say the have no jurisdiction your correct, but what they have got is the right to recover costs, which we are not party to whatever they are claiming, and some courts believe those costs to be the amount claimed by the claimant.

As you say its your choice hope your right!

there are just some people you just can,t help!. Edited by themagician

own thread created

you need to be aware that thread you refer to is from oct 2012

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?296454-Parking-Ticket-from-Premier-Parking-Solutions&highlight=premier+parking+solutions

since then things have changed

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I agree with the above comments, especially about POPLA. This was brought in to make it seem the PPCs were above board. WRONG!

While any initial appeal to Premier will undoubtedly be rejected, the appeal to POPLA costs them-not you and even if POPLA reject you, the only way Premier has to get the money is to take you to court. This costs them too. Once a claim (if issued) is defended, Premier may then disappear up their own backsides. They may try it all the way but if you ignore them, they may just try it on in the hope you ignore the claim too.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE