theres some twits on the road

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

happened yesterday

ive not been well for a couple of days so been avoiding going out but yesterday had to get the kids out of school as no one else could

picked the kids up queing to get to the lights

just as ive started moving again theres a car shoots out the junction on the right and tried to slam infront of me, had to nearly go up the pavement to avoid him, then to try to "get his own back" he started driving as close to my bumper as possible

trying to watch him in the mirror wasnt paying that much attention to the road ahead, then brakelights caught my eye, not realising the other car was actually nearly a car length ahead i hit the brakes

at which point the car behind hit me, he got out threated the wife with a fist, said he was going to "report me to the police for braking sharply" (doubt it), refused to give any details and basicly drove off

now im not too annoyed about the details as despite there being little bits of his bumper in the road all he actually did was scrape some dirt off mine, not even scraped the paint

so all in all theres some twits on the road, oh and if he tries to make up a story to get me in trouble im fine, ive got him pulling out and the fact the car in front braked on video (thank you dashboard cam)

rant over

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Of course if he reports you to the police for a non existent crime he will be the one in deep doo doo for failing to stop etc . If you drive into the back of someone it is your fault as you were either travelling too closely or not taking due care and attention

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

The old saying comes into play. You only need to drive well one time. On your test.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

im fine

was only about 5-10mph and ive had a good look at the car and after wiping the rest the dirt off you cant even see a mark

serves him right he cracked bumper on his

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

happened yesterday

ive not been well for a couple of days so been avoiding going out but yesterday had to get the kids out of school as no one else could

picked the kids up queing to get to the lights

just as ive started moving again theres a car shoots out the junction on the right and tried to slam infront of me, had to nearly go up the pavement to avoid him, then to try to "get his own back" he started driving as close to my bumper as possible

trying to watch him in the mirror wasnt paying that much attention to the road ahead, then brakelights caught my eye, not realising the other car was actually nearly a car length ahead i hit the brakes

at which point the car behind hit me, he got out threated the wife with a fist, said he was going to "report me to the police for braking sharply" (doubt it), refused to give any details and basicly drove off

now im not too annoyed about the details as despite there being little bits of his bumper in the road all he actually did was scrape some dirt off mine, not even scraped the paint

so all in all theres some twits on the road, oh and if he tries to make up a story to get me in trouble im fine, ive got him pulling out and the fact the car in front braked on video (thank you dashboard cam)

rant over

Tut tut refused to give your details!

?? he refused to give his

Please note:

or casued by the latter :)

Please note:

to be fair if he reports it i might just go down the "never happened" route

washed the car at the weekend and theres no mark at all on it

Please note: