What is actually required...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I ve been searching the forums and used the templates etc. Basically, I have 4 PDL and its spiralled out of control. I've taken ownership and contacted them to offer repayment based on available funds. I have provided them with income and outcome figures, then divided the rest based on percentage amount. Wonga are just ingnoring me and Im getting no where, so I itend to send a letter instead of email. MEM gave accepted and Ive made 1st payment.

However, P2P / QQ are demanding I fill out a complete income and expense form. This is after two weeks of counter offers to extend my loan with different amounts and time, with questions about my personal life each time.

Im not sure what to do next. Do I have to fill out a complete I/E form they have sent me or do I just reply back with the two figures with an explanation. I'm just wary as it all seems to be game-play?

:!:

Hi

Formal complaint to the 3 that are not helping. This needs to be done by letter and sent by recorded delivery so they cannot deny they didn't receive it.

From reading other threads where a complaint has been sent, they do back down (but not always) as they don't want the complainee to go to the financial ombudsman.

They are not entitled to a full I&E-period! You give them a short version.

Remember, all credit suppliers have to abide by the OFT debt collection guidance. It may be 'guidance' but if they fail to follow it, their licecne could be called into question.

Now P2P and QQ are the same company, just different names(casheuronet)

Make damn sure you do not give out your bank details to any of them as they tend to raid the accounts for more than agreed. Standing Order or Direct payment only.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks Silverfox. Letter it is, it is very repetitive and "brick-wall". Could you define a short version for I&E? I have provided two figures, one for income and one for expenditure. Is this sufficient, if not what is?

Cheers

You are being helpful in supplying the I&E so a basic:-

1 Total income =xxxx

2 Total outgoings=xxxx

3 remaining for debt=xxxx

That is all they require. You do not 'have' to supply anything at all. You are doing this to show what you have to play with.

If they don't like it-tough mammary glands :-)

These companies generally don't do court but they do flog the debts sometimes.

The one thing to remember, these debts are not a priority. If all you can afford is £1, that is all they get.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 3 weeks later...