Job Seekers Allowance Christmas Payments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,*I was wondering if any of u can help me ad job centre dont know what they are doing. I was due to sign on Christmas day but they told me I dont need to sign on this day my payment will just be processed. Normally when I sign on the Wednesday the money is clear in myBarclays*account on the saturday. Will jc process my payment before 25th or will it clear after boxing day?

Please see this thread.

Jobcentre does know what they are doing, which is a good thing because if they didn't, you'd never get any benefits at all. Since your usual signing day is Xmas day, you will be excused from actually signing. Expect your payment on the normal day Monday 30th, or perhaps earlier if your bank clears payments more promptly.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Lol well the advisor I spoke to the other day could not answer any of my questions and previous experience with them they have always messed up my payments so I stick by my opinion that they dont know what they are doing and they also said I should receive my payment before xmas day but he did not sound very confident. Thanks for your reply though :)