style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys need some advice

just received a warrant of execution today from rossendales for an alledged offence for contravening a bus lane.

This all started back in june 2013 when I received a court letter from the Northampton county court "statutory declaration "

which I filled in stating I had never had a prior notification from the council regarding this alledged offence,

I then signed it in front of a solicitor,

a few weeks later I then received a letter back from northampton court stating that the order for recovery of unpaid charge be revoked,

and then today receive a warrant of execution from rossendales,

can anyone guide me on this one

many thanks in advance

iv upload the letters I received from both the court and rossendales..

Edited by wae80

Edit out all personal info from those docs and convert them to PDF's.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The Revoking Order does NOT cancel the initial contravention and the LA would need to decide whether to cancel the PCN or issue another Notice to Owner. I would suspect that the LA have issued a new NTO and as this has remained unpaid it has gone to warrant stage.

In MOST cases like this you will find that there is a problem with your 'address field" . Once again you will need to file another Out of Time witness statement but before doing so you MUST call TEC and ask them to confirm the precise address on the warrant. If this is your CORRECT address ask them whether another address had been registered and whether an application had been made to re-issue the warrant.

Once you have spoken with TEC please post back. Also, whilst on the phone ask them whether you need to use the PE2 and PE3 or the TE7 and TE9. In most cases we use the TE forms.

Hi tomtubby thanks for the info I have spoken with TEC and the address is correct for the warrant. I have downloaded and completed the PE 2/3 forms and had them signed by the courts il just have to wait now for the outcome from Northampton over the next few days..