Scotcall letters/emails

tulsi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received both a letter and an email from Scotcall threatening a visit. I would just ignore them but the address they are threatening to visit is my mother's home. I don't live there, I am overseas, shall I respond to the email saying that I live overseas? The original debt was Lloyds, but I dispute the amount as it was predominantly charges and although they had been given my US address they did not ever contact me. Lloyds now refuse to speak to me as the debt has been sold. I really would love to ignore scotcall, but don't want my mother to be dragged into anything. Thank you

what are they chasing. Scotcall only go after unenforceable debts. They dont do legit work.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Send them a notice removing all implied right of access. This will stop any future threat of a visit.

Send it to Brenda Stevenson.

I sent one to her & never received a visit. The likleyhood is that you never will receive a visit, it's just a bluff & even if you did, there is nothing they can do but seen as it's your mums place, a notice will be the best plan of attack

PS-Admin before you delete this, the so called bailiff big hitters never deny that the notice works for TV Licence inspectors, debt collectors etc.