Machine Guns vs Disabled People : Ministers quake facing the wrath of disabled people.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I stumbled on this news story,link below, That Bas*ard IDS has really lost it, either that or he knows he has done a lot of damage to peoples lives,that he knows was wrong plus he knows he wouldn't last 2mins without his armed guard, He wont have his armed guard after the tories loose at the next election though, I really hope that he cannot sleep well at nights

http://dpac.uk.net/2013/12/machine-guns-vs-disabled-people-ministers-quake-facing-the-wrath-of-disabled-people/

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative term.

If they keep on with this way of thinking there will be outrage before election time, and the like of that person will need to hide in a bunker as his so called hench men and armed plod won't be able to protect him or camerloon, who, if gets his way will order web sites like the one i found this story on ,That interestingly doesn't appear to of made the headlines in our unbiased gutter press,And they would probably also want this site blocked/filtered for being extremist or terrorist too (AKA exposing how dodgy and corrupt governments can sometime be)

They want control and seek to control what we can and cannot see , so

if they don't like what a blogger is writing they want to power to block that from the internet, Well i for one do not want a walled garden for an internet connection ,camerloon can stick his web filtering nonsense (Censorship via the back door) where the sun don't shine

Edited by honeybee13

Hi

Can I ask that you refrain from using language that is distasteful. Many people have differing opinions on this government (deliberate little 'g') and Mr's Cameron and Smith but please keep it civil.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Must have been a security alert or threat made in some shape or form for this to ahppen. Although not a supporter of the politicians or party mentioned , this doesn't seem like normal routine for any meeting. But it does make for easy sensationalism .

Well that would be fine If this sort of thing hadn't happened before. There was a peaceful demonstration outside parliament a while back which was against the cuts held by a small crowd consisting mainly of old people and wheelchair users, mixed a with a few young folk, and they were ringed with scary look riot police touting automatic weapons. I wouldn't have believed it If I hadn't seen the photos.

:Work n Pensions Ministers:

And here's two personal narratives of last week's happenings. In the seat of democracy, :?::?::?:

http://jaynelinney.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/ids-at-wp-select-committee-was-it-worth-it-2/

http://jaynelinney.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/armed-police-in-parliament-is-this-right/

Like the authoress of the narratives it's taken me several days to come to terms with the, in my personal opinion, intimidation and oppression. And if my 'blue' Member of Parliament no longer feels comfortable with walkabouts through a town centre in her own constituency, she's only herself to blame.

Margaret.

Edited by **Margaret**

Hi

Can I ask that you refrain from using language that is distasteful. Many people have differing opinions on this government (deliberate little 'g') and Mr's Cameron and Smith but please keep it civil.

Yes thats right I agree.

Some Turkeys vote for Christmas!

An interesting situation; would they have actually opened fire? I doubt it very much for they do not want to create martyrs.

Another interesting story was printed in the Mirror today:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/food-banks-debate-video-iain-2941100

If they get in again in 2015 then this country should be ashamed of themselves. To this day I don't know how a Tory got in in my area. There were loads of Labour, Lib Dem and Independent posters, billboards etcetera up everywhere but just two Tory billboards. Are the Tory voters really that afraid to show open support? I believe so.

Sorry but I commend IDS on his stance, no one else has had the guts to do what is necessary to bring this country back from the disaster that labour inflicted on it.

As for the

It is hard to believe that in a country which is still one of the richest in the world ....

this country is a Trillion Pounds in debt, that is a lot for a little island.

http://www.debtbombshell.com/

It's gone way beyond paying off debt, but into pushing their own political agenda that basically means If you can't stand on your own two feet, well just go into a corner and die.

Sorry but I commend IDS on his stance,
*shudders*

Sorry but I commend IDS on his stance, no one else has had the guts to do what is necessary to bring this country back from the disaster that labour inflicted on it.

As for the

The stance where he wastes money on UJM and denies the consequences of his actions plus sneaks out of debates? That is commendable? That sanctions increased loads under his charge

I'm sorry Conniff but with respect to your opinion I think that you are confusing the point of this thread. I don't believe that tommy456 wanted to highlight how much guts IDS has, although I would like you to clarify said meaning, as in has he got a large gut due to the taxpayer filling it with 'posh-nosh' or is it because he likes hammering the less fortunate in this country? I don't know, but I've served my country and I now suffer with a disability plus other health conditions. I also hold down a part-time job because I'd rather 'soldier on' than battle ATOS again and probably top myself in the process. So, do you think that those like me, and those less fortunate than me, have less guts than some heartless, taxpayer funded, liar? Even in my current state I'd go a couple of rounds in a cage with him :)

Now, what I believe that tommy456 is trying to do is highlight the inhumanity and unfairness of the current government. The sick and poor did not create the current financial state did they! Surely it can't be that bad, after all, a Tory Lord can still claim £300 per day in expenses for doing nothing :) And as we are 'all in it together' I guess that anyone visiting their local food bank should at least see one Tory MP there this Xmas. Oh, don't forget that the vast majority of the benefits bill goes to pensioners, who are exempt from the 'bedroom tax' and Council Tax if not working.

Remember that we will be judged by how we treat those less fortunate than ourselves, and everyone is less fortunate than a Tory. Unless you feel that Cameron should build an amphitheatre within which IDS can imitate Commodus by smiting the disabled and poor with a club like some Herculean hero...

Yep, the bulk of the welfare budget is spent on SRP and Pension Credit, plus HB/LHA payments to private landlords. And these people are untouchable, for the most part.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

IDS doesn't care. He seems to think that we're just lazy scroungers who can work. What work? Oh yes, there's nothing out there.

He doesn't care about the sick and disabled.

I am beginning to think few people really do.

Even the media only see us as a 'news' story.

If not IDS then someone else would fill his role.

As for the

It wasnt labour that caused the recession it was the banks.

Also when labour was in government I never heard the tories complain about too much spending going on so its a bit rich to say spend spend spend then get in government and say oh you spent too much.

The cuts is ideology and nothing else. They make cuts but borrow more which in turn burdens the tax payer with a huge debt to pay back to banks and investors who make a huge amount of money. It is basically a way to pass even more wealth to the richest. MPs from all sides have there noses in the trough. The theatre of westminster is a [problem]. There is no left and right. There is no democracy.

I wonder if Conniff would be saying the same if they were the ones too disabled work having to claim benefits? I seriously doubt it.

It's the season to be trolly troll lol lol lol lah troll lol la lah!

They're even worse on the giving up smoking board :lol:

I wish some mod would just move these threads to the bear garden or whatever!

I agree that this thread should be moved. I will leave a short redirect so that everyone contributing can find it.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

As for the

Whaaat ? So that means that the poorest and weakest in this so called democratic society have to be made to suffer more than they already were does it, whilst those making the rules are living the high life without any cares about if they will be able to keep warm and eat a substantial diet this winter,

so much for setting an example Those poor and sick did not put the county into debt, the banks caused a big chunk of it,

Have they been forced to repay what they borrowed as yet ?

Then you have a phenomenal amount of money being wasted on trying to censor the internet to name just one thing, Plus this government allegedly have spent nearly as much as the last labour government did ,Then there's the cuts to local government, as a direct result all those who are on benefits now have to pay 20% or more council tax , (something they cannot afford out of benefits like JSA/ESA ) does anyone care? how many will end up going to prison or costing the tax payer more money than if they had ring-fenced it ,

One of the reasons the welfare bill is so high is an indirect consequence of economic migrants coming here to work, they may well pay taxes on what they earn, but they aren't spending the majority of their disposable income in the uk ,

so not really helping the economy, and as a direct result of the number of asylum seekers accepted and those who have failed it costs a fortune to keep them in holding centres for months before they are eventually deported ,

only for them to return again within 6mths that cost's as much if not more than all those who are in receipt of sickness related and unemployment benefits,

In fact the state pension and the other benefits such as winter fuel payment cold winter payments, that are not only being paid to those who are in impoverished but are also paid to millionaires like peter string-fellow, who coincidently did try to return the winter fuel allowance ,But was told than no such faculty existed in order for him to do so,

I unlike you I haven't been brainwashed by this governments rhetoric they keep bleating,

Oh and was the country already in debt with high unemployment figures although thatcher had distorted them when labour came into power after the last conservative government ?

Edited by tommy456