Ccj northampton from bryan carter re halifax visa card account

angel_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi angel im in the same position. i only recieved my questionnaire yesterday ( must be a postal problem) AND HAS TO BE IN BY TODAY. did you find out if there is another way to put this in without posting , any advice grately recieved bambi

Hi Bambi,

Speak to the court and explain you have only just rec'd the DQ. File it by Fax and put a hard copy in the post.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 11 months later...

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all

im back,,,gosh its been a long time,,,,,update on this one, bryan carter sent a letter saying they were not persuing this any longer thus and I cant remember if I had anything from court to say the same but nothing else has happened as far as I know from them or the court.

will look for paperwork in a bit,,,,,, however guys I need to process another one but from Lowell now, will do a new thread. This year I endeavour to finalise all my outstanding stuff and get things sorted once and for all, im tired of it all, hope you are all well and I promise to log in and keep things updated and will need to find out how I can send a donation now I think last time via paypal, speak soon guys, ciao for now angel and happy belated 2015 to all lets all make it count this year!!! lol

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi Angel,

Start a new thread for the case and post a link to it here, so we can find it.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hello Angel. Sorry to hear that you have another one. Yes, as slick has advised, please start another thread, specific to the new claim.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hiya guys here is the link to the new one but looks like an interesting project....lol good job my humour is still with me

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?440741-lowell-BW-claimform-old-monument-card-debt

hope to catch up tomorrow x nite all angel

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D