My PCN Ticket from APCOA Parking on behalf of sandwell Met Borough council?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone have a look and tell me if they filled the ticket out correctly?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dj0rx85ilul0l9b/MyTicket.pdf

I read somewhere it should display info about appealing after the 28 days but cant seem to see anything referring to after 28 days.

I may be wrong anyway - everything OK with this ticket?

Thanks

p.s - I was in a residential bay, I didnt see any signs. I have since been down and the sign was turned to face the residential properties - probably kids but hey, I couldnt see them! - I do understand they are there though!

Edited by benjwg1

You need to make what is called a soft appeal to Sandwell council via their web page or email address on the back of the ticket. they have deliberately not photographed the signage but it would be wise to check the TMO for the place where you parked.

This is a penalty charge notice issued on behalf of the council, not a private parking invoice so dont ignore it. Your reason for the appeal is the lack of signage and point out what you have said here, the sighn was not visible due to it facing the properties rather then the road. It would be wise to photograph the signage for future appeal to the Traffic Penalty Tribunal should you wish to fight on beyond Sandwell council.