What To Do Next?

sikez2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI,

Hope somebody can give a little advice, I'm trying to sort out my current debts and one is a MasterCard from what was Lloyds TSB but now Lloyds Bank,

The debt currently stands around £2300.00 with interest and charges going on each month,nothings been paid for 4mths, I'm out of work so cannot meet the monthly payments.

I requested the CCA from Lloyds to which I received the following on the 12th day-

1 set of paperwork with the header 'YOUR LlOYDS TSB CREDIT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS'

1 set of paperwork with the header 'YOUR LlOYDS BANK CREDIT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS'

Then 1-photocopied page with a header on 'LlOYDS TSB CREDIT CARD CONDITIONS-TO BE RETAINED BY THE BANK'

The above does have my name and address on and my signature on the back.

Where do I go from here? And is this the CCA that I requested from Lloyds?

Any help would be appreciated.

This is a reconstituted agreement designed to satisfy the CCA request, but it would be down to a judge to decide if the document is sufficient to enforce payment through the court.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The Recon must have your name and address as at the opening of the account, the creditors name and address at opening.

The Ts & Cs at opening and closure of the account (current Ts & Cs) and amendments made to those Ts & Cs and a current statement of the account.

When was this account opened?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

The account was opened in February of this year.

So looking at it, It would appear they have sent the CCA request, What route would you go down next, Hardship no means to pay or send send a spread sheet

of what I don't have and no means to pay etc?

It hasn't been sold on yet to a DCA but I assume it will if nothings resolved...also would I be correct in asking for the interest and charges added to be removed?

This seems a little strange, an account less than a year old without a copy of the original agreement being available.

How was the account opened?

The account came about being opened when I popped into my local branch one time,went in for one thing and I remember them looking at my current account,from that they could see I purchased quite a bit online and advised about this MasterCard which was offered,

Took them up on this and signed an agreement I think,they set my limit at £1200 which it states on what Lloyds sent me...yet when I activated my card the limit was £2000.

Does that help?

Hi

Have you contacted the bank to inform them that you are in financial difficulties? If not, you should do so.

Since April 2007, banks (and others) do not have to provide an agreement to enforce a debt through the courts so that is a non starter.

In the library are some letters to assist with your negotiations with the bank. Ideally, you need the interest and charges to stop. Do yourself an Income and Expenditure form to work out exactly what you have to play with. Offer the bank £1 a month as a 'token' payment.

It is likely they will default you meaning that you will find it extremely difficult getting credit for the following 6 years but there is little you can do about that.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE