Bright house of horrors again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi bright house from hell

Iv had bright house for 3 yrs payed them £80 week with out fail.

I had an ipad that I was payimg £14.99 each week for 2yr I had six week left to pay so I sent it in to be repaired six weeks passed and I finished paying ask them where my ipad was they kept saying still in repaire

4 month passed I asked them every time I phone up to make a payment was it fixed when in to the shop ask the girl working there where it was she said it was beyond repair so where was my ipad I asked ? O she said they dont send them back they just bin them it had a cracked screen.

So what have I payed nearly £1600 for ? Every time I rang up the would fob me off with a cocky person down the phone so now iv stopped paying them iv not payed for 10 wks

they sent me a default 50 cards threw the door saying plz contact the store I had late nite phone calls of the man from cavandash finace (what ever its called ) breathing down the phone and trying to scare me he said his name on the phone.

Tbere driving me mad im not sending the stuff back as iv nearly payed it all off now there saying there takeing me court

i so scared and cant cope with all the presure plz help :sad:

Edited by honeybee13
Spacing.

Guest Ann-Marie at BrightHouse

Good Afternoon Help2513

I would like the fully investigate this for you as the actions that you have described here are not acceptable.

Can you please send my all your details to [email protected] or contact me on 0800 526069 quoting reference F0686503 and I will look into this for you.

Please also keep the thread updated with further information.

Kind Regards

Ann-Marie

Web Relations Team