Do online stores/websites have a legal obligation to provide a contact address...

sara7319n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My partner recently purchased what have just found out to be a Xmas pressie for me, from an online store. he accidentally clicked order twice, no money has yet been taken, but we are having a tough time getting answers to his emails, with replies starting my friend, and very simply short statements in broken English.

I decided to email them myself and was told they have branches all over ie, hong Kong, Taiwan..and more,,,which leads me to believe this is a business in china or Hong kong...

Now this website is a .co.uk one, there's no address or contact number to ascertain area of business, is this a mandatory thing...if not how can I report this frustrating business for non compliance

Any help would be greatly received.. My other half bless him, assumed it was a uk based business due to the .co.uk on the end of web address..

Sarah

Update, partners bank has confirmed company has taken 2 payments , he can't get into the log in on website, all his details are not being recognised, and they keep sending mails asking hi. To confirm his order...so confused, and lost just over £200 ...