parked in a restricted street??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I can always rely on you guys for advice :) I'm certain this will be straight forward, but I thought I would ask here just in case. I have recieved a PCN and the reason for this was "Parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours (01)". This was on Friday at 20:46, in Portsmouth. There was a PVC sleeve over the meters and a notice on it stated "NO WAITING BETWEEN 0800AM TO 0500PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY" (I have pictures of it right next to my car). So I assumed I'm safe to park as it was outside those times.

Before I challenge it I wanted to ask your advice, although like I said it's probably as simple as stating the facts?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi

I have moved your thread to the Local Authority parking forum. Carry on posting as normal.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48170[/ATTACH]

So even though the bay is stated as no waiting between 0800am to 0500pm Monday to Friday and normally I could have just paid to park within the times I was there if the meter wasn’t covered, I’m still at fault?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48170[/ATTACH]

So even though the bay is stated as no waiting between 0800am to 0500pm Monday to Friday and normally I could have just paid to park within the times I was there if the meter wasn’t covered, I’m still at fault?

It's a bit hard to understand what you are saying. I thought the meter was covered when you parked?