yet another EX-CUSTOMER of VODAFONE!

Anchco
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've being with Vodafone for nearly 2 and half years starting the contract with only a 12 month sim only contract,

i have served my minimum term of them 12 months so

i have the right to cancel with 30 days notice with an extra months bill added on.

When i swapped at phone4u

i asked several times and each time they confirmed that i could leave them only having to pay an extra month without having to pay a cancellation fee.

I went onto the vodafone live chat room with one of their helpers for swaping my number over to my new network,

and they confrimed that i will only pay another month and any extra cost such as calling abroad but no cancellation fee.

I looked through my emails last night and found "Your bill is ready" email from Vodafone and it was for £67.46

i tried to view my bill online and they wouldn't allow me onto it at all

saying the account doesn't exist

they have deleted my account before i have to pay that bill

i couldn't see where the charge was from.

I believe that if they are going to send me a bill that i should be able to log on and see the complete breakdown of that bill.

I also recieved a letter of the same thing this morning.

My usual monthly cost was £10.50 so i was expecting it to be no more than £21

Hi and welcome to CAG

Normal practice continues with VF then :evil:

Luckily we have a very good VF rep who may be able to assist

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems-**UPDATED-November-2013**&p=3683706&viewfull=1#post3683706

Send the email and then you should get a automated reply with a number attached. Post this number on this thread.

I doubt anything will happen before Monday. For some strange reason, Lee likes to take time off :lol:

• Haha 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

OK, I lied. Just seen that Lee is online :behindsofa:

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

follow the instructions in the link I posted above

Hi Anchco,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

As silverfox as suggested, could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once our automated reply arrives just update the thread with your email reference number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone

I just get an email back saying that vodafone doesn't use that email service anymore

Did you use the link I provided or the one Lee provided?

I just get an email back saying that vodafone doesn't use that email service anymore

Hello Anchco,

I have exactly the same issue when i left Vodafone after 23 years - as i paid in advance i worked out they owed me money. i asked them for a paper copy of the bill and exact details of tariff more times than i can remember - they promise they will deal with the issue in 24 hours - then i hear nothing.

I have escalated this practice to communications ombudsman - and they have finally agreed to take the matter up with Vodafone.

I suggest you do the same as this looks like a trend!

Ed

Hi Anchco,

Thanks for returning to your thread.

I've got your most recent email and will get back to you later today.

Hello Anchco,

I have exactly the same issue when i left Vodafone after 23 years - as i paid in advance i worked out they owed me money. i asked them for a paper copy of the bill and exact details of tariff more times than i can remember - they promise they will deal with the issue in 24 hours - then i hear nothing.

I have escalated this practice to communications ombudsman - and they have finally agreed to take the matter up with Vodafone.

I suggest you do the same as this looks like a trend!

Ed

Hi Ed,

I'll pick up the concerns you've raised here in a moment.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Red-ed can you forward to me how to get in touch the the correct Ombudsman in regards to Vodafone as a service provider ? Just I will have exhausted there complaints procedure after the next contact I have with them and it will help get the ball rolling.

Thanks

Hi Pixel_92,

Here is the link - good luck

http://www.ombudsman-services.org/communications.html

Don't expect too much - they are slow and very awkward to deal with - and try their best to destroy your claim with procedure

Ed