BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2305 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I stupidly took a loan out with these in September to help pay with an unexpected bill i thought it would be ok as i was due a cheque in the post which annoyingly bounced therefore i am now stuck.

I borrowed £150 off them and am currently out of work so after finding out the cheque bounced i tried to set up the minimum on a payment plan with them but they are not having any of it, they now have added over £150 of charges on to the account and keep telling me i have to prove to them i am out of work etc i have no proof but they will not take my word for it, I am really annoyed they have decided to double the loan and won't remove the interest added or charges

Today i received a letter from them stating if i dont settle the debt it will be sold to a DCA who will add £25 and if i fail to contact them a further £25 to be added.

All i want is a payment plan set up temporary and the interest and charges removing so i can orginally pay back what i owe they also bombard me with emails and telephone calls this can range from 9am to 8pm at night

any advice please

Blooming crooks!

When they ring, laugh and hang up, continue this each & every time they harass you.

Keep a diary of events, esp with regard to their telephone harassment, with a view of

taking legal action against them for the criminal offence of harassment.

Send them this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387367-Harassment-by-Telephone

Obtain 'proof of posting' which is free from the PO counter when you send it.

This letter is asking them to accept a payment plan, although it says £1, you can of course edit this and enter any figure that YOU will be able to maintain, and one that is realistic and comfortable to you in your circumstances.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387358-Request-to-make-%A31-token-payments-for-X-Months

Let them give it to a tame powerless DCA, they are hilarious to deal with!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Interesting Information Thanks for Your Time :)

Your welcome, just try and remember that YOU are in control not them.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

All those charges are unenforceable, so ignore them. Thats why they pass it on to a silly SCA and not do anything themselves.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D