I need help with rlp and scotcall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Stop worrying about them and ignore them. Jackie LOVES to throw around insults and threaten you.

Let me make this simple.

No matter what they say. No matter what they do. RLP cannot do ANYTHING except threaten you with letters. It really is as simple as that.

And please stop worrying about scotcall. They have as much power and legal rights as my goldfish do.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

"please also note that our client wishes to use civil recovery as a deterrent against further incidents and therefore reserves it's rights to pursue this matter"

Ha ha, brilliant play on words there.

Please note and inform your 'client' that I wish to fully ignore your idle threats, and reserve my right to continue ignoring you and them, for the avoidance of doubt I refer you to Arkell v Pressdram .

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ha ha, brilliant play on words there.

Please note and inform your 'client' that I wish to fully ignore your idle threats, and reserve my right to continue ignoring you and them, for the avoidance of doubt I refer you to Arkell v Pressdram .

I couldn't agree more :lol:

Although, you may have to spell it out for RLP as the Queens English seems to have passed them by

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I couldn't agree more :lol:

Although, you may have to spell it out for RLP as the Queens English seems to have passed them by

:thumb::bounce:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Panda, don't you think it might be time to fully 'fess up' to your mum? Yes she will be angry and disappointed but then at least you can direct her to this thread and show her what is what. It is difficult for anyone to go through stress without having anyone to talk to.

You are a teenager. We all did dumb stuff at that age (except me of course. I'm perfect :roll: )

Also if anyone did turn up, you can tell them to 'do one' with your mum's support. :lol:

Hi Panda,

sorry to hear about your loss. A lot of people do “ out of character “ things when they lose a loved one. Drink, drugs, violence, shoplifting and spending sprees are all well-known actions. I think the advice above is something well worth considering. you are young and have work to do. I see no reason why you need the extra stress of RLP on your back.

RLP has been well described in other posts. The guys have also shown you how to deal this particular parasite and Scotcall too.

I don't know your circumstances but maybe a chat and a hug with mum may help you come to terms with your problems.

My very best to you in the future,

pitcher

Awop-Bop-A-Loo-Mop-Alop-Bam-Boom. ~ Little Richard.