Jump to content

False default on credit record put on by MKDP LLP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3793 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi could do with some advice as to how to get this removed and dealing with this company please.

It is my husbands account from Barclaycard opened around 1998/1999 anyway due to reduced income he ended up defaulting on the Barclaycard Aug 2000 and default was put on his credit file Feb 2001 balance is abt £1700 on the default.


For a number of years this has been paid as a token payment to Mercers or Barclaycard in Jan 2013 this debt was assigned to MKDP LLP Balance now abt £1200 this is now where the problems have started.


They ring our house abt 4 times a day on abt 3 different numbers I refuse to speak to them as we have found out from routinely checking my husbands credit report that they have put a default on there for this debt dated May 2009 total fabrication we have spoke to Experian abt this and explained that we have previous credit reports showing correct default date and the original default letter from Barclaycard they did contact MKDP LLP and they are refusing to remove it I do not want to contact this company so Experian have asked us to scan our documents to them so they can have a look at it for us.


I do not as I have a few original statements here that there are charges on this Barclaycard account and PPI who do I now contact for the SAR and should I contact MKDP LLP regarding the default have not made a payment on this account for a few months now should I restart token payments.


Sorry for the essay


TTS :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that you need to make a formal complaint about the default both to MKDP and also the the original creditor - who still have responsibility with the way he matter is handled - although they will deny this.

When the complaints are rejected, then begin a complaint to the FOS. This is not the most satisfactory way to go but it is cheap - and may produce some results.


You should send an SAR to both parties.

Link to post
Share on other sites

is there a letter template for this and who do I address the letter to would it be the Data Controller.


Address to the Data Controller


Subject Access Request Template here...




NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!


If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...