a particular credit card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3792 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I made a CCA request a couple of years ago, I got the usual reply, reconstituted agreement and application form, I wrote back and told them that this was not good enough. All went quite for 2 years, then I was contacted by a debt collection agency, I asked for deed of assignment, they claimed that the account was still with the original provider, I then made a CCA request of the debt collection agency, they responded by passing on my request to the card provider, this request has not produced the credit agreement either, although I have asked the debt collection agency what further recovery action can be justified, they have not replied though they insist that I must write to card provide, this I am in the process of doing, Can I just add that all the other Debt collection firms I have dealt with on this matter have closed their files when I have made my CCA requests. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Benjamin

What help do you need?

Hello again,

this debt collection agency keep telling me about liability, they seem to be saying that I have to prove that I am not liable, my gut reaction is to tell them that they must prove the liablity, would I be on the right track if I told them that, the reason that I ask is that they seem to be inferring that they will take it to court.

Hello all,

I posted today about a credit card that is in dispute, I made a CCA application of Lloyds 2 years ago, dealt with many debt collection agencies and they all closed their files when I asked about the executed credit agreement, Moorcroft will not listen to this, I have CCA Moorcroft os well, as I said earlier all that I have been provided with is an application form, and a reconstituted credit agreement, I have pointed out that this is not good enough, this had not detered Moorcroft, the correspondence between us is mountainous, it is madness. Is there anything I can do to get them off my back, please help if you can, I do not know what to do next.

Yours Benjamin

Hello all,

I got a reply last night to say that the threads had been put together for a better chance of advice, I apologise for the way I have posted, I do not know my way around web sites, if someone can point me in the right direction so I can look myself please do so, these people will nor stop writing to me and it is making us ill.

As I have said any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes Benjamin

Hello all,

I made a CCA request a couple of years ago, I got the usual reply, reconstituted agreement and application form, I wrote back and told them that this was not good enough. All went quite for 2 years, then I was contacted by a debt collection agency, I asked for deed of assignment, they claimed that the account was still with the original provider, I then made a CCA request of the debt collection agency, they responded by passing on my request to the card provider, this request has not produced the credit agreement either, although I have asked the debt collection agency what further recovery action can be justified, they have not replied though they insist that I must write to card provide, this I am in the process of doing, Can I just add that all the other Debt collection firms I have dealt with on this matter have closed their files when I have made my CCA requests. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Benjamin

Hello Benjamin,

Moorcroft are wrong you do not have to prove that you don't owe this!

The application form produced is it fully completed and signed by you?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thread moved to the appropriate forum. Debt subforums:-debt Collection Industry

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hello all,

Many thanks for the help, this issue has been keeping us up at night something I am sure many others have had to deal with, I have replied to moorcroft, it still confuses me that 2 years ago I made a CCA request of Lloyds, got the usual reply application form and reconstituted agreement, it then did the rounds of the debt collection industry, then nothing till this latest contact from the above, is there anything I could do end this once and for all? Is there somewhere on the site that someone could direct me to so I can try to help myself rather than keep taking up the time of fellow site users, I cannot praise the work that you all do highly enough, if it had not been for this site I would have been in a considerably worse financial position than I am. I have learnt so much, I want to carry on the process.

Many thanks benjamin.