Is it really Christmas

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

our local school had an announcment at the start of the christmas play that the goverments leaning on them to stop chirstmas plays as it impacts on learning

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

our local school had an announcment at the start of the christmas play that the goverments leaning on them to stop chirstmas plays as it impacts on learning

Excuse the swearing, but what a load of balls.

There are men and women at the very top in industry and banking who went to ordinary schools so the nativity play didn't do them much harm.

My daughters school cancelled one of the Christmas plays as the school got a 'Needs improvement' instead of a 'good' rating.

The grandchildren had been rehearsing for weeks before being dumped on for the schools failings.

Bah Humbug :evil:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE