Letter from dept recovery plus please help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3794 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to everybody

Today |I received the first letter from dept recovery plus ltd for a parking charge that had happened in Scotland in a private parking (not store parking) I wasnt driving that day I had given the car to somebody to help him moving in his apartment and got fined for that. My biggest concern is that the letter says that if they dont receive a payment before 10/12 they will recomend to the creditor solicitor that court action should be taken . The problem is that these days I am not gonna be in the country I will be away.. please help

I attach the letter with all the details erased

Thank you very much[ATTACH=CONFIG]47964[/ATTACH]

They are sending you their standard letter and it means very little. They have no powers to do anything and the people they work for have no powers either. It is not a fine, it is a request for paying them money for nothing. You can reply if you wish but just say that you were not the driver at the time and that as the PoFA does not apply to Scotland you consider this the end of the matter. Any further demands will be construed as harassment.