childish but funny.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3799 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I parked in a local retail complex where you pay to park but recover your money at the tills of a large store that owns the car park, but only if you spend a minimum of £10 in that store. I decided that as I was only going to spend about £7 I wasnt going to pay to park and look forward to receiving the likely "ticket" and have fun afterwards but I was thwarted by someone else placing a sheet of A4 paper over the ticket payment machines saying "FREE PARKING TODAY" in big letters. I just wish I had thought of that.

and before you ask, the machines were in perfect working order.

I do it all the time. In the car park of a nearby store its run by Euro Car parking, and you collect a ticket as you enter. You are supposed to spend £15 shopping in the store. But quite often what I will do is go shopping elsewhere, come back to the store and then go to customer services and ask them to clear the ticket so I can get out of the car park (make sure customer services is busy so they won't ask to see a receipt). So there you go 1,2 ... n hours free parking and not much Euro Car parking can do about it. Even if I do go into the store to buy something I go to the serve yourself queue as the cashier in charge has 6 tills to look after they just clear the ticket anyway whatever you spend whether its 1p or more they never check how much you spend. I have never paid to park in this car park ever!