BankFodder BankFodder

Lisa broom

devicebuyer/cash4phones has my phone heard nothing so far - help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2310 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am extremely worried as I posted my Samsung galaxy note 2 to device buyer last Monday as I was quoted 200.00

the address on my letter is Poole and

I have tried to email and

ring the number on the letter but

I can't get hold of anybody

I have a post office Recipet to say I posted it and just top part of letter as the bottom piece had to go in the sent envelope with the mobile phone

I don't know what to do or who to ask for help or any number to ring

the address on top of letter is 13 free land road Poole

I can't remember the address on the free envelope but my post office Recipet says it was sent to postcode N11 2uT

Please can someone help me

Lisa

Edited by Lisa broom

I'm very sorry to say that your phone may be permanently lost.

Please contact Trading Standards in Haringey

020 8489 0000

And also contact the police as a matter of urgency.

Listen to radio 4 MoneyBox this Saturday as there may be a piece about this company

Hi

I'm afraid I have to agree with Bankfodder.

What I would suggest you do is register with Companies House Webcheck Service and monitor this company.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Definitely report to your local citizens advice, who should also notify Haringey and your own local trading standards for you. At the end of the day it is only the volume of complaints that will make a difference. If they get 3 complaints it will be put on the list to look at. If they get 50, 100, 500, who knows....maybe something will be done.

You can also report to Actionfraud - they will notify the police, but probably only in an electronic way. Again its the numbers that will trigger action.

Whilst it may appear heartless (bear in mind I've lost out too) if you get ripped off and don't make a fuss, you are the reason these people get away with it. If there had been 100 reports in week one, then it might have got to week 3 or 4 before they were closed down. We are probably at week 52 by now. Please everyone, if you haven't reported it then do so now and help stop this getting any worse.

I filed a claim using MCOL as per the advice on this website mid November, they have not responded at all and I have now requested judgement. No doubt this will be a waste of a further £25 as I gather even if I was successful in my claim there are no powers to ensure payment is made.It does not matter how many consumers complain, as long as the law of the land lets such people get away with action like this there will always be someone making a quick easy buck and someone else on the losing end.The owner(s) in my mind have stolen my phone from me as well as many others and for this alone they should be made to face trial and go to prison. Until such laws change and punish people properly for their crimes people will continue to think they can get away with it.No doubt these people will be up and trading under a different name or different [problem] in a matter of weeks !

They offered £40.80 for my Blackberry phone at the beginning of October but as yet I have not received one penny. I sent them a letter by recorded delivery a couple of weeks ago but still have not heard anything. It seem that they have also deleted my account with them too. I have made a copy of my account details with them though, and still have the e-mails from them when they made the offer. I'm not sure where to go from here, am I best contacting the local citizen's advice bureau..?

Ian, it is unclear if your message relates to devicebuyer or cash4phones. It would be helpful if you post more details on this forum, but you should start your own post. You may also receive a separate email which you should consider

Ian, it is unclear if your message relates to devicebuyer or cash4phones. It would be helpful if you post more details on this forum, but you should start your own post. You may also receive a separate email which you should consider

Yes, sorry, I sent my phone to Cash4phones, after a few days they lowered the original quote saying that there was additional wear and tear, the re-quote was only £10 less so I accepted. I have made numerous attempt trying to contact them, and did receive an e-mail towards the end or October saying the payment will be made shortly... I'm still waiting.

Just been alerted by companies house that they have changed their name.

YEMONIA LIMITED

SUITE 21 5 SPRING STREET

PADDINGTON

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

W2 3AQ

Company No. 06300042

Why they did this, I have no idea-yet

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE