MacKenzie HAll still contacting me

saraperks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this is probably very minor in comparison to many folks problems,

here's my issue.

Had a new mobile and number last Dec apparently it was previously owned by someone with debt who was being hunted by debt collection companies.

Three of the companies accepted the fact from me that I am not the person they seek,

MacKenzie Hall however don't.

Despite sending me an email in June assuring me my details would be removed they are back at it this week.

I have written another waspy email which I will send to MacKenzie Hall although only have two email addresses and would love to get the directors emails,

however I may post hard copies as well for max impact.

Does anyone else have this problem.

I'm getting fed up paying to retrieve their voice mails as well as the slightly niggling feeling if they can mess this up

what impact can they have on my digital finances?

All too big Bro for me.

From what I read on the net they are bullies riding close to the letter of the law,

I guess they figure vulnerable people don't have cash to fight back?

Just because you have debt doesn't mean you lose your human rights!

Edited by saraperks
typing

Full complaint to the compliance manager and inform their local trading standards office. Theyve been reprimanded for this sort of tjing a good few timed.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

This was an unusual case that you quoted, just sent the harassment letter from the Cag library the green button at top left of page, if it persists a complaint to OFT will be in order.

MM

Not particularly unusual, but the first of its kind if that's what you mean. It has opened the door for people to take harassment seriously and log / record all calls.

The case was Roberts vs Bank of Scotland and calss had been at a not unusual rate of about 3 a day for a period of 6 months:

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2013/882.html

Edited by Coughdrop
Add case details

Unusual in the horrible amount of calls we advise everyone to collate a call log for this reason, now that the OP can make an informed decision on the matter, You do not have to accept anything communication by telephone, until you get that letter of they will continue.

Op the cost of a stamp is cheaper than voice box recall, so get one off and make sure they understand that all comms are to be IN WRITING ONLY

MM

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Have you checked credit files to see if MH have any entry regarding the alleged debt? If not do so asap.

The way to deal with this is A formal Complaint to the Data Controller at MH, which should in include an unequivocal disclaimer regarding liability for this alleged debt.

MH have been well known for this kind of intransigence in the past.

Address a complaint to

Owen James

CEO Portfolio Recovery Associates

at MHs Head office in Kilmarnock

This is MHs Parent Company.

Edited by BRIGADIER2JCS

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: