Noddle Report Welcome Finance Entry vanished

abby1234519
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3803 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just logged onto Noddle at the Welcome finance Loan entry has vanished. Its been ' 6 payments late' for over 4 years and I've been paying £1 a month.

Now its not there (was there last week)

its also not on equifax but I think it never was on that one.

What do I do?Keep paying? Obviously I will keep paying but its rather odd.....

I think it was taken out August 2008 so it wouldn't have dropped off my file yet

Very odd indeed ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

If it were being sold, I would expect to see either settled/satisfied or simply a £0 entry.. then a few weeks later, an updated figure with a new recorder, such as Lowells.

Unless the account is 6 years old from default date (which you advise it isn't) , then I don't see that it has simply "dropped off".

IMHO, I would print out your file as it is currently.. then have a peek say in a couple of weeks time to see if there is anything happening !.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

If it were being sold, I would expect to see either settled/satisfied or simply a £0 entry.. then a few weeks later, an updated figure with a new recorder, such as Lowells.

Unless the account is 6 years old from default date (which you advise it isn't) , then I don't see that it has simply "dropped off".

IMHO, I would print out your file as it is currently.. then have a peek say in a couple of weeks time to see if there is anything happening !.

I will check it again when the new report generates in 14 days. I've paid my £2 for the equinox report, it's not on there. Have to wait for the experian one now. But I have checked closed accounts etc it isn't listed at all. But it was.on the last noodle report. It simply isn't there in any form anymore

There is a scenario now occurring where original creditors are removing entries immediately after sale of accounts, the debt purchaser then places their own entry often not until it starts collection activity.

One would wonder if this could be a deliberate ploy allowing data to 'amended ' before the new entry is applied?

Not beyond the realms of possibility imo., seeing some of the 'changes' others have reported in the past.

If individuals have accessed their records whilst an OCs entry shows and they are aware that debt sale is in the offing I would

highly recommend taking a hard copy of the credit report so as to have a viable comparison when the DPs entry appears.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Noddle works in 'mysterious' ways and as it uses 2nd hand data from its parent Call Credit may not always be accurate.

A £2.00 Stat report from Experian and/or Equifax may be needed.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

theres a post on it somewhere

and various posts on many welcome threads about what is going on.

it 'appears' all active welcome accounts are now managed by IND.

they have ALL been removed from everyones CRA file.

we are 'of the belief' that this is because of the systematic opening of new accounts

by welcome staff whenever a punter asked for a reduced payment plan

or reclaimed PPI

they did not restructure, but, took out a new agreement in the punters name and 'signed it'.

we 'believe' this to be the case with 10'000's of welcome customers

and the 'truth' came out following the recent involvement of the FSCS in the PPI/welcome debacle.

so thus the decision has been made to remove ALL active accounts whilst 'an investigation?' goes on.

exact true details of why this is happening are 'sketchy' and under the carpet at present,

we are awaiting more information from various 'sources' .

can say no more at present.

though I do know this is 'very big'

and a 'very serious problem'

it has been reported numerous times over recent years on CAG of this 'routine practice' of opening a new account without the punter knowing.

why its taken 'the authorities' SOOOOOO long to wake up too it I dont know.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have (had) 2 welcome defaults on my credit file.

One for a car finance agreement (the car was repossessed) and the other for a loan.

Both defaulted in 2008 and have not been paid.

They have always been on my noddle report, but like the OP they have both disappeared this month. Strange