eviction date 26th november please help

kupcake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3797 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi we have had an eviction date for the 26th november iam going to the court to stop the bailiff and get a hearing with the judge, my question is if im unsucessful will the bailiff still come out at 12.30pm on the tuesday or will the judge give us time to move out?

Hi Kupcake

We need some more information.

Who is the mortage with?

How much in arrears?

Mortgage amount?

How long left on the mortgage?

If you can give us more information we maybe able to help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Kupcake,

ukaviator is right - you need to supply more info here please.

This forum has some amazing people on it to help us all.

Please share the info needed and someone will give you all the help and answers you need.

HTA

hiya its a secured loan with reliance property services we havent made any payments for 12 months due to relationship breakdown and illness and owe 10k arrears theres approx 11 yrs left on the loan the monthly instalments are 550, we had a warrent suspended in october on the order that we pay a lump sum of 2700 which was being paid by my parents, however they live in spain and my mother is ill so havent been able to come forward with the money, we can afford to pay 200 extra a month as we are giving things another go and i have started a new job, my husband is having tests up the hospital tomorrow so im going in alone i really dont know what to do for the best the judge wasnt very nice when i went in last time and their solicitor was horrible, im going to go to the court today and get a form to stop bailiff and see judge tomorrow, please help with some advice am so nervous

Hi Kupcake,

Ell-enn is the resident Saint here along with the other guys.

Am sure she will offer guidance and calm as soon is she is back on-line.

I'm not sure but I *think* you need form N244 and a statement. If you take a lock at recent threads here you will get a feel for what Ell-enn suggests.

Kind regards

HTA

Hi Kupcake

You will need to fill in an income and expenditure form, here is one to fill in:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47633&d=1384275448

Print off 3 copies once completed.

Fill in the N244 form ready for tomorrow. Just click the link here :

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/HMCSCourtFinder/GetForm.do?court_forms_id=484

There will be late payment and arrears fees added to the account any idea how much? I reckon there will be around £100 a month added to the account there which you could claim back.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Kupcake

Great work in stopping the eviction, how will you cope from now on? Was anything agreed?

WARNING TO ALL