BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2256 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Note to self - Don't just click through a comparison site and go with the highest paying mobile recyling company.

Foolishly sent my phone off to them over 2 weeks ago now. Their website just says they have sent my return pack, no communication from them, no money, and no response to the only way you seem to be able to contact them (through their website) Well and truely had I guess :-(

I can't beleive this company is still [causing problems] people and they haven't been shut down by the authorities yet :-( Have reported them to Trading Standards and ActionFraud.