Restons Demand Arrow Global

uans03
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I originally had a debt passed form MBNA to Arrow Global approx 4 years ago after falling into difficulty. I have been making token payments since due to income. Arrow Global recently passed over managment to Restons Solicitors. They agreed for payments to stay the same but I need to pay them direct instead of Arrow Global. Couple of questions really

1) should I make a Credit agreement request to Restons

2) Do you think they will seek a ccj

the amont outstanding is £6k

When was the start date of this account? Did you receive a compliant default notice and termination notice from mbna?,as they have agreed your repayments and you are paying ,no reason to seek ccj. Any ppi you could reclaim? If you make a cca request then this would be to Restons

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

no harm checking to make sure they hold a copy of the agreement but from 2006 it is highly likely that they do. An unfulfilled CCA request only stops them from enforcing until such time as they provide a compliant reply and they are still permitted to request payment anyway. There were alot of faulty default notices issued by mbna around 2010, so if you have yours its certainly worth checking

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

it has been established that mbna used 2nd class post to send dns, so 4 working days for delivery (not inc sat or sun) plus 14 days from delivery date to remedy.In many cases not enough time allowed to remedy. You could try a SAR+£10 to mbna including a specific request within the sar for a copy of the dn, but often they will only supply you with details of the issue date- dns are important docs so have a good look to see if you can find yours first

There is no PPI to reclaim.

But unlawful penalty charges can be reclaimed, as theoldrouge advises, an SAR to MBNA, this will also give you all of your statements detailing if any unlawful penalty charges have been applied.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you