Tribunal coming up, money worries - ** WON **

trev1865
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scanning the web it seems support group is much more beneficial for her than wrag

if she is put in the wrag can she appeal again immediatly?

she can't challenge a Tribunal decision without an error of law. In order to see if one has been made, get the advisers who helped to request a statement of reasons, and look at it for you to see if there's scope for a challenge.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

thanks again everyone

on line 3 of her decision notice it says she is awarded esa with the support component

i take it this means she is indeed on the support group?

fantastic result if so but it took so long and was so stressful

i really feel for those still going through what we did

thanks again everyone

on line 3 of her decision notice it says she is awarded esa with the support component

i take it this means she is indeed on the support group?

fantastic result if so but it took so long and was so stressful

i really feel for those still going through what we did

Yes, that means she is in the Support Group.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

When i won my Tribunal after 7 months, it took the DWP two weeks to refund me all the backdated money owed. You will Not need any more medical certificates being in the support group but be prepared to summoned to another ATOS inquisition at any time.

I am lucky i now live in Northern Ireland and we do not have the ATOS inquisition over here. It is still the Department of Social Security and they treat you with respect, unlike the DWP.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

we are finding out that winning an appeal tribunal isnt the end of the stress!

still had no notification letter from dwp..esa payment went in bank at usual time but on old rate.

rang up esa yesterday they said nothing showing up and better to take the decision notice to our local jobcentre

was taken by suprise but we said we would never go to jobcentre again whatever happens

it just makes us ill

we didnt tell advisor this though as was taken by suprise.

even thogh this is an appointment to show the decision notice booked by us can they sanction esa when we dont turn up?

also this morning had a missed call from the esa number we rang yesterday..is this normal?

wish we had been more patient and not rang them now!

If the appointment at the JC was booked solely for the purpose of sending a copy of the decision notice to the benefit processing centre (which sounds like the case) then no, no ESA sanction can be applied for failing to attend it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

You can post a copy of the decision notice in, the address should be on any decision letters you previously received. It will take up to two weeks to reach the desk of the decision maker. I'm not sure if they still accept faxes (if you can access one) , but you could call and request a callback from the decision maker to see if they'll give you a fax number.

Your call could well have been the decision maker either to give direction on getting the notice to them, or to tell you they've found the notice from the Tribunal.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

• 4 weeks later...

another update...still had no written notification from dwp

got appeal tribunal to resend decision notice

eventually spoke to someone at dwp who was helpful

said decision was recieved on 7 july but there is a backlog from last november..however they have put jackies case at the top of the pile

hopefully get it sorted this week

That is good news, hopefully you will have the written notification soon.

Very bad they are so behind in their administration !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D