Yet another APCOA thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I hoping that someone can offer me some advice on this. I have had a parking charge notice, as the registered keeper, from APCOA Luton Airport. The charge is for failing to park in a designated parking area. I was not driving nor present, but the driver was making their way to pre-paid for car parking. They were alone, so no drop off pick up, and the driver genuinely has no recollection of stopping. Now, the photograph "evidence" is quite interesting. The vehicle has moved positions (by change in lamp post positions in the background) in at least two of the three photographs provided over 30secs or so "footage". I have normal defences available - they sent the charge after 14 days, poor signage (this is evident from the photos), no contract with the driver etc. The question is, do I deny the charge altogether here? It seems that this is tantamount to extortion to be sent a parking ticket for giving way to other traffic. Any comments?