Unfair Notification of Customer Compliance Office Interview - Can I challenge it or request full investigation?

EmilyPink
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am on my own and I do not know anybody that can accompagn me to this compliance interview.

Since I do not have the money for the complaint by post, I am looking for the email in order to make the complaint to the independant inspector.

However, I will do the complaint equally from now to the ombudsman due to the emergency and the ongoing situation since 12 months now (I previously complaint to the independent inspector).

Edited by EmilyPink

OK, fine. I give up. It's not at all clear what's happened with your case and you're obviously not going to tell us.

So, here is the website for the Independent Case Examiner, the organisation that will hear complaints about the DWP. But note the following quote:

Complainants can approach the Independent Case Examiner's office after they have received a final response to their complaint from the Agency/Business, which they consider to be unsatisfactory. This response must signpost complainants to this office.

In other words, you must have exhausted the DWP complaints procedure before they will help. And they most certainly will not intervene in a Compliance interview. I can't stress this strongly enough - forget about that idea.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

OK, fine. I give up. It's not at all clear what's happened with your case and you're obviously not going to tell us.

So, here is the website for the Independent Case Examiner, the organisation that will hear complaints about the DWP. But note the following quote:

In other words, you must have exhausted the DWP complaints procedure before they will help. And they most certainly will not intervene in a Compliance interview. I can't stress this strongly enough - forget about that idea.

Like as several times said it is about maladministration, harassment and victimisation ( I even provided examples).

However, thanks for the link, I will contact the 'independent' case examiner shortly.

You are far more patient than me.

I don't understand why anyone would come on a forum asking for advice when they have already made their mind up.

Ach, it's why I'm paid the big bucks.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

You are far more patient than me.

I don't understand why anyone would come on a forum asking for advice when they have already made their mind up.

Coming to a forum does not mean to accept comments full of negation and hypocrisy like yours : normally you have 6 months after a complaint to the independent case examiner to put the case on further step. A solicitor told me that I could alternatively directly complaint to the ombudsman if my case is sensitive and recurrent.

Coming to a forum does not mean to accept comments full of negation and hypocrisy like yours : normally you have 6 months after a complaint to the independent case examiner to put the case on further step. A solicitor told me that I could alternatively directly complaint to the ombudsman if my case is sensitive and recurrent.

Jabba's advice is not "negative", it's correct. And if you have a solicitor, why are you asking us?

Jabba's advice is not "negative", it's correct. And if you have a solicitor, why are you asking us?

Read my post carefully : I said I asked a solicitor and I sent a post in a forum...indeed jabba posts (at least for me) are full of hypocrisy and please note that i am not forcing anyone to respond to this thread.

Edited by EmilyPink

I just hope that when you send your complaint that you manage to provide a coherent explanation as to what you think has happened. Perhaps a comprehensive timeline would assist in someone understanding where you think you have been harassed.

Read my post carefully : I said I asked a solicitor and I sent a post in a forum...indeed jabba posts (at least for me) are full of hypocrisy and please note that i am not forcing anyone to respond to this thread.

No, you're not forcing anyone to respond to this thread - in fact, under the circumstances, you're extremely lucky that anyone has even bothered to respond at all. If you simply want us to tell you what you want to hear, well...

I just hope that when you send your complaint that you manage to provide a coherent explanation as to what you think has happened. Perhaps a comprehensive timeline would assist in someone understanding where you think you have been harassed.

In my formal complaint there is a timeline and it is clearly show the issues are (at least too often recurrent).

No, you're not forcing anyone to respond to this thread - in fact, under the circumstances, you're extremely lucky that anyone has even bothered to respond at all. If you simply want us to tell you what you want to hear, well...

I thought you gave up...Once again, I have not forced you to respond to my thread...and I will not agree at 100% to what you said because you gave me some advice (that I consider only partially accurate according to my situation).

I thought you gave up...

I gave up trying to help you. I didn't give up trying to make sure you don't drag anyone else down with you.

In my formal complaint there is a timeline and it is clearly show the issues are (at least too often recurrent).

Are the issues something to do with having to sign on every two weeks? Or even, being made to go every week ? To prove that you have been actively looking for work and supply the DWP with evidence of your savings and any possible income by providing you last 2 months bank statements?

I gave up trying to help you. I didn't give up trying to make sure you don't drag anyone else down with you.

Then start by firstly publishing the JobCentre complaint rules so....It is not just jabba who is full of hypocrisy here...reason why you defend him apparently!!!

Then start by firstly publishing the JobCentre complaint rules so....It is not just jabba who is full of hypocrisy here...reason why you defend him apparently!!!

Why on earth should this website display the jobcentre complaint rules !

Are the issues something to do with having to sign on every two weeks? Or even, being made to go every week ? To prove that you have been actively looking for work and supply the DWP with evidence of your savings and any possible income by providing you last 2 months bank statements?

The issues started when I was normally signing on and had a housing issue. My adviser was at that time started without reason that I come every week to sign on while I had to walk an hour from home to jobcentre (I did not have the money for the transport). Several times, my adviser tried to prevent me to sign on saying that his computer is over, etc...

Presently, the harassment raised three after I notified my adviser that I set up a non profit organisation : he then suddentl appointed me to a mandatory but without giving any explanation of this mandatory or even its process. Two weeks later I received a letter to go to the mandatory work that was starting the day I received the letter : jobcentre sanctionned me for three months and my adviser is presently trying to do the same with my housing benefit.

EmilyPink,

You have asked for advice and that has been provided. You have chosen to ignore that advice (as is your right) so this thread no longer serves any pupose so I am closing it

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hello Emily.

I can see that you're upset and I would be too. But it's not on to insult people who are trying to help you. They're doing their best even if you don't like the answers.

If you don't like the advice, then please just ignore it, there's no need to start with name calling.

My best, HB

Edit: Sorry SF, I was posting while you were.

Illegitimi non carborundum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks