Business Banking?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am wonerdering the same thing. There is a 'sample letter to your bank - business version' in the Bank Templates Library so I assume it has been done. My worry is that I have a large overdraft which the bank may ask me to repay in full if I give them grief. I've posted an enquiry in the lloyds TSB forum today and await advice. Stay in touch and please share any information

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]HALIFAX[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]24/10/2006 Submitted MCOL [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]25/10/2006 MCOL Issued[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]26/10/2006 Acknowledgement rec'd from court. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I looked up some past threads and apparently you can claim, but business accounts are not covered by the same consumer law so it is risky and they've been known to call in loans etc so I wouldn't risk it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told on this site that you could claim.I have started the proceedings and have had my first letter of rejection and am about to go to next letter. I like you have a loan but they have had £2990 in charges off me I am hoping to get that back and pay off my loan.