Not fit for purpose!

Garfy1978
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm hoping this is the right place for my post.

On Oct 27th I applied for a laptop on finance, this was accepted and I received it on 29th Oct.

I brought a specific laptop for gaming purposes. Everything was fine, however on the 4th Nov I had 6 different Blue screens with error messages. I then uninstalled games I had placed on the laptop and re set to factory settings., the error continued. I then called Scan Computers on the 6th Nov and they collected the laptop on the 7th. This was the 7th working day it was collected.

I have spoken to Scan computers today, who have said that they have tested and no fault found. I explained it was when I had games installed mainly (Battlefield 4 which plays fine on a PC and another laptop in the house) Scan computers are now installing Battlefield 3 to test.

I have explained I will not be using the laptop for Battlefield 3, but wasn't listened too. As I have the laptop on finance and it was returned on the 7th working day, am I able to either cancel the agreement under not fit for purpose or choose another laptop?

I have called TS however I have not yet had a response. I could only see online with returning goods if faulty, however this is a disagreement with Scan Computers, as I bought the laptop for gaming, could this be classed as not fit for purpose?

Thanks in advanced.