Hermes courier - Signature Issues - twice in one week

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can someone offer me advice.

I have been expecting several deliveries this week via Hermes courier service.

According to the tracking service, two were delivered and signed for, one at 10.58pm in the evening! And the third was marked as left in shed, a shed that we do not have.

No parcels or deliveries have been left or even attempted to be left as at all times there has been someone at the property due to illness.

I have checked anywhere that any parcels could have been left and nothing.

One of the parcels did finally arrive three days later and was smashed totally and what is more the tape on the box cut and the box opened.

I have submitted complaints to Hermes by email and I have also managed to speak to call centre staff on two separate occasions, a feet in itself.

I was informed that the area manager was informed and had tried to contact the courier in my area but she was not returning any calls, they also said that the area manager had confirmed that there was already an issue with this particular courier and they were aware of problems.

Hermes did upon request forward me by email copies of both signatures if you could call them tat, they were both wiggly lines and could not even be described as a signature and certainly not mine or my husbands and as we live in a small village with no neighbours it could not be any one else's either.....apart from the sheep in the field!

My question is what legal rights do I have, is this an illegal act, I have read up and discovered that it is classed as knowingly trying to deceive, should I go to the police about this matter as Hermes do not seem at all interested?

Any advice most welcome thanks

I would book a parcel with them for collection and then when the driver turns up to collect you can question them as to why they are steeling your parcels.

Hermes drivers are owner drivers that use there own cars so you will get the driver for your area who will be the one signing for your parcels.