GE Cap/ First Nat Tricity Fin / Aktiv Cap 'new deal' letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3815 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been getting debt letters re the above for the past 3 years for a debt I know nothing about,

there is nothing on my credit report, and all I can imagine it relates to is something from 19 years ago,

which I am sure I settled before moving to my current hour 10 years ago debt free.

I sent them a CCA request 2 weeks ago, and received the following response;

We refer to your request for documentation relating to the above account.

As we previously advised, AK is not in possession of the documents and we therefore put forward the request to the original creditor.

Unfortunately we have been advised by the OC, that the documentation is not available at this time and we apologise for being unable to fulfil your request.

Please be aware that whilst, at this stage we cannot provide the documents, you have asked for, this position could change in the future at which point we will of course contact you further and supply copies to you.

We appreciate this may not be the response you hoped for, however if you were to confirm the reasons the documents were required we may be able to assist you further or alternatively consider your proposals.

Your account will shortly be returned to our collections department. you will then be able to arrange a payment plan and benefit from our incentive programme called new deal.

new deal enables you to access benefits that reduce the amount you owe.

You may also be able to take advantage of our loyalty schem called AK Plus which enables you to accrue additonalo money

from the payments you make.

This is put to one side for you in your new deal account and can be used towards settling your debt.

Yours sincerely

Mr "I think you must be very gullible" Cretin

So OK, they think I am really stupid to pay them money for something I don't even know what its for.

Nothing has been on my credit report similar to the amount they say I owe for at least the past 10 years

I have been obtaining my credit report.

Do I need to write back to them, as it sounds like they are still going to pursue?

Also just a question aside, if I sent them the £1 and they don't have the paperwork, shouldn't they have returned my fee?

Thank you

a kleeners and their 'new deal' spoof

the debt is dead and buried

they can do nohthing to you.

send the Statute barred letter

end of.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have been getting debt letters re the above for the past 3 years for a debt I know nothing about,

there is nothing on my credit report, and all I can imagine it relates to is something from 19 years ago,

which I am sure I settled before moving to my current hour 10 years ago debt free.

I sent them a CCA request 2 weeks ago, and received the following response;

We refer to your request for documentation relating to the above account.

As we previously advised, AK is not in possession of the documents and we therefore put forward the request to the original creditor.

Unfortunately we have been advised by the OC, that the documentation is not available at this time and we apologise for being unable to fulfil your request.

Please be aware that whilst, at this stage we cannot provide the documents, you have asked for, this position could change in the future at which point we will of course contact you further and supply copies to you.

We appreciate this may not be the response you hoped for, however if you were to confirm the reasons the documents were required we may be able to assist you further or alternatively consider your proposals.

Your account will shortly be returned to our collections department. you will then be able to arrange a payment plan and benefit from our incentive programme called new deal.

new deal enables you to access benefits that reduce the amount you owe.

You may also be able to take advantage of our loyalty schem called AK Plus which enables you to accrue additonalo money

from the payments you make.

This is put to one side for you in your new deal account and can be used towards settling your debt.

Yours sincerely

Mr "I think you must be very gullible" Cretin

So OK, they think I am really stupid to pay them money for something I don't even know what its for.

Nothing has been on my credit report similar to the amount they say I owe for at least the past 10 years

I have been obtaining my credit report.

Do I need to write back to them, as it sounds like they are still going to pursue?

Also just a question aside, if I sent them the £1 and they don't have the paperwork, shouldn't they have returned my fee?

Thank you

Based upon the material set out above, the debt appears to be statute barred. They have failed to comply with your CCA s.78 Request, therefore, they cannot proceed with any enforcement action of the claimed credit agreement - UNLESS you provide them with the ammunition do so. Keep the letter and the envelope the same was enclosed in, make a file for this matter and keep it well organised, keep all future letters and the envelopes in this file and in date order.

Do not speak to these robots on the telephone and do not even respond top their letter.

Let them make the next move and if and when they do, report back here without delay.

FK 'em.

Kind regards

The Mould

Write back...

Dear Person.

Thank you for your recent hamster bedding, which was recieved today.

As there is no CCA available, please contact me when when it does. Until then, I wil not be making payments - which reminds me, please could you return my £1.00 fee asap.

Love and hugz.