What exactly can we claim back from Capital?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I am in the middle of claiming back charges from Capital can anyone tell me I know we can claim back late charge fees and over limit fees but what about the retail interest they add every month or is this something we are obliged to pay anyway. Just confused as we have several claims which bring this question into play? Any help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Catherine Bear

:D :D :DMoney in account £13216.66!!!!

GMAC - stmnts rec'vd letter requesting £1662 refund of chrges MCOL on line being issued for ERC

SPML - issued MCOL on 21.11.06!

Kensington - statements received letter requesting £2455.55 refund of charges issuing MCOL for ERC

MBNA - refund £341 offered-sent letter requesting refund of £3846.59 charges!!!!!!

Capital One-going to issue MCOL for £1243!

Hi what I have done with all my c/card claims is reclaim the £20-35 late payment/exceeding credit fees and whatever the interest they charged you on your statements- e.g £20 l/p fee £7.50 interest- so your statement says this months charges are £27.50- I HAVE CLAIMED £27.50 back, i dont know how you work out the true interest amount out from your purchase interest rate to interest added to fees!!! so I have claimed the figures back which they put on stments let them argue the case for it being less. all the best with your claim cheers LES