Awful experience with mylhd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've never used forums before but I've read several bad reports from other people who have bought cars from mylhd

and would like to add my own.

They are without doubt the most disreputable company I've ever dealt with

and my advice is to steer well clear of them.

After many months of trying to be reasonable concerning serious problems with the car I bought from them,

I've had to take legal action as they refuse to cooperate.

There have been empty promises of help but absolutely nothing in reality therefore

the I had no choice but to pursue my totally justified claim through the courts.

They think that by ignoring people eventually they will go away,

but I'm absolutely determined to do whatever it takes to get justice.

Many problems including no climate control, faulty suspension, steering pump had to be replaced and lots more. The car was sold as having a FSH but had not been serviced for 6 years before a ''service'' carried out when I bought the car which wasn't even dated. After taking legal advice I sent mylhd an official letter of complaint rejecting the car under the sale of goods act stating I would take legal action if nothing was done, as expected this was ignored so I put in a claim. The case is now being dealt with by Bromley County Court and I'm awaiting a hearing date, I won't tolerate being treated with such contempt and have all the evidence necessary to back up my claim.

• 2 months later...

I left comments with various forums, including moneysaving expert and Yell. The owner of LHD managed to get these removed after issuing threats. This is the only forum which allowed the thread to remain. As the owner advertises he delivers to France have you tried French ex-pat forums? Your time would not be wasted.

• 11 months later...

They are certainly not a good company to buy from as there are pages and pages of negative experiences with MY LHD Car LTD. They run two websites my-lhd .co.uk and lhd-car .com both are the same company although they are in the processing of closing down MY LHD Car LTD (I assume because of all the bad experiences and poor reputation) and are now operating as Your LHD Car but trading under lhd-car .com

Do your research on any of the above companies and the evidence of poor trading is there.

They are certainly not a good company to buy from as there are pages and pages of negative experiences with MY LHD Car LTD. They run two websites my-lhd .co.uk and lhd-car .com both are the same company although they are in the processing of closing down MY LHD Car LTD (I assume because of all the bad experiences and poor reputation) and are now operating as Your LHD Car but trading under lhd-car .com

Do your research on any of the above companies and the evidence of poor trading is there.

• 1 year later...

We too have had a terrible experience with LHD Car. The way they have treated us has been totally awful and they should not be trading with such unprofessional and bad practices. PLEASE take notice of the many many complaints available on the internet about this company and DON'T have anything to do with them!

• 1 year later...

I have never used on of these sites before but wanted to add my comments to this list.

I too had a nightmare experience with this company back in April/May this year.

Kerry Gannon and Joe were at best utterly hopeless and at worst completely negligent/fraudulent.

The litany of excuses that I received for non-delivery of the car beggared belief.

Luckily, I had paid the deposit with my credit card and so received the money back from the credit card company.

Don't trust these guys at all.