Cash4phones - starting legal proceedings...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the barcode to contact them is on tracking orders when you log in, i also havn't been paid by cash 4 phones and i am starting legal proceedings, i think we stand a better chance with this company if we all work together, if you would like to join the other people i have found who also haven't been paid

I have also been misled by these people. I was offered £67 for my phone and then reduced to £27. I rejected their offer and although I didnt want to I decided to pay the fee to have my phone returned and then take it up through legal channels to get my cash back. My problem is this though. The security certificate for the site expired in April. Internet explorer and Opera will not let me pay for the phone. I have 7 days left until their deadline comes into effect and according to them I have accepted the offer and the phone is theirs. There is no answer from phone numbers or email sent to their email I cannot use the form to get an answer as this requires the barcode number from the slip that they tell you to send them and there is no copy of it on the letter.

This company needs to be dealt with as surely this is just downright wrong as they have not left any way to get your property back or will answer any questions.

i also havn't been paid by cash 4 phones and i am starting legal proceedings, i think we stand a better chance with this company if we all work together

Hi Miller83

I am in exactly the same boat as you and would appreciate any help as you are going through the same they received my phone on 13th sept 2013, obviously i had 'moderate wear and tear' like everyone else it seems but i accepted the lower offer, and it was processed on 21st sept 2013 was told in the original email it would take 3-5 days but at busier times please allow 7-10 WORKING days which I waited the 10 WORKING days and contacted them, to which I had a reply saying I have to wait 14 working days. I waited the 14 Working days and emailed them again to which I got a reply saying they have had severe technical difficulties which have now been resolved in the accounts department and be assured my payment will be in my account 'shortly' this was on 10/10/13. I waited again and sent another inquiry asking where my payment was to which i got the same standard reply of technical problems this time with a telephone number that I was welcome to phone of 0845 460 1064 (mon to fri 9am - 6pm) this was received on 16/10/13. Yesterday (21/10/13)I firstly tried phoning to which I got no answer and after 10 mins I hung up and then again 20 mins today (22/10/13) still no answer. Yesterday I also sent another inquiry stating I did not want an email back saying my payment will be with me 'shortly' I wanted someone to phone me with regards to this, and they completely disregarded what I had said and i got the bog standard reply of basically my payment will be with me SHORTLY aaaagggghhhhh. at this point I googled it and came across the consumer website with a list as long as my arm of complaints about this company. So please any help you can give me will be much appreciated

regards

HotFudge0

i also havn't been paid by cash 4 phones and i am starting legal proceedings, i think we stand a better chance with this company if we all work together, thanks carlie,

Hi people, I have a very similar problem with the same company. I have tried to resolve over the phone and via email so far to no real avail. I could do with some advice.

The long story cut short is that I sent the phone of to recycle, they changed the original offer from £137.00 down to £61.65 following their "testing" (my phone failed due to a pin code and moderate wear and tear) I argued my case over a large amount of mainly phone calls. They agreed to pay me the £137.00 but in two cheques of £61.65 and £75.35 which I accepted. I am yet to see this money around 3 weeks after they stated it would be paid.

I have informed them I would be talking them to a small claims court and that I have a legal background etc etc. However this appears to have done nothing. Any advice on where I can go next? Many thanks.

Edited by ims21
Personal email details removed

own thread created.

dx

siteteam.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

have you got the number?? i cant find one online and they haven't contacted me through phone even though i have requested them too more than once

Good Luck, I had problems with this company however a swift phone call sorted them out.