Already in esa support group and cancer dignosis

wiseajak
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:wiseajak:

At least you've got the ESA50 completed and collected your supportive evidence well before the deadline. Which is more than some of us (me included) have managed. Timing of Social Security could be better, but that's out of your control.

You need to return the ESA50 in time, but as long as you give Atos the dates you can't have an assessment they should delay until you're back in Ireland. Write your national insurance number on every sheet of your supportive evidence, then photocopy every page of evidence and ESA50. Staple evidence to ESA50 so it's harder for Atos to 'lose'. Then send everything off, via recorded delivery, to reach Atos/Social Security (not sure who they go back to in Ireland) by 28 April. Within the deadline but probably not enough time to arrange a face to face assessment.

Separate letter, via recorded delivery, to reach Social Security by 1 May with the dates you'll be away from home.

If both letters are delivered, which you can check, there's no reason why your 6 May payment won't be there. No one can promise you there won't be any mistakes, but if there are, copies of everything including the postal receipts should get you a speedy revision of any alleged 'failure to attend'.

Enjoy your holiday :thumb:, Margaret.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im posting on weds the 23Rd by sign for first class.

After easter. I have everythibnf ready will just have to take my esa50 to my doctors surgery and see if theyl photocopy it for me, as theres no places around here that has a photo copier. :(

Shudnt be a problem though.

Thank you

Well i posted it today i photocopied EVERYTHING and went abit mad with the stapler.

Stapled them to the ESA50 and wrote my NINO on everything!

I feel abit more relaxed but once im on that gerry il feel much better :)

• 1 year later...

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I'm in need of some advise.

I will try and make this as short as I can.

Basically in Augsut my husband had a RTA.

The police decided to take him up for driving without due care and attention. He was told he would more then likely get a caution but the PPS took it to court.

Anyway. His solicitor told him he would get legal aid.

Fast forward to now.The Court case was last week and 2 days after a letter landed with a £240 Bill for his services !

I phoned for him and quizzed it and was informed Legal aid was not given to Motoring offences! To say I'm livid is an understatement.

He was told he would get legal aid and at No point was told it didn't cover him. As if we had of known that we would of not enlisted his services.

We are on ESA on an already stretched budget. I have phoned twice and emailed them to no avail. I was promised a call back twice and never got one, and the email has been ignored.

I stated in the email that we are on ESA and we could not possibly afford the £240 he is asking.Especially with Christmas around the corner and I have a 2 year old son to feed.

I also enclosed a photo of my Esa award letter as proof. The bill states to be paid within 30 days on it, which is impossible. Offer of a payment plan was made in the email. But NO reply of any kind.

My husband has been horribly mislead by him and this is only exaserbating my condition.

I would ask anyone who has any advise to go about this please. I feel we shoudnlt have to pay in the first place as he was mislead and told it would be taken care of.

A worried mother. Thank you

Thread moved to General Legal Issues

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 4 months later...

ok excuse me if this isn't in the correct place.

I recieved a text from the Housing people saying to call then about my claim.

At first I thought this was a [problem] as if never heard of them sending texts. But my curiosity got the better of me so I rang up and explained.

I'm so glad I did because they informed me that theye had a notification from the ESA people that apparently I had moved address..but I haven't.

she told me that I should contact them to find out what was going on. so this is what I done.

They said that the had been told of a change of address and that I'd moved to england. I live in NI.

I firmly told them that this is incorrect and how the hell had this happened as all payments had been suspended also.

Anyway they said I would recieve a call back from someone In that department. long story short he put my address back to normal but my question is how the hell could this have occurred. ? his words were the address had downloaded to the file. but surely they have to be applied and dont just appear? this has caused me significant stress and worry.

I'm doubtful the this way just an error as they reconfirmed my name and NI number and all was correct.

Anyone shed any light on what could of happened?

malicious intent maybe?

someone trying to be me?

very worried as he couldn't or wudnt tell me specifically how it occurred

thank u in advance

Thread moved.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...

Appoligies if in incorrect place.

Any Help and advice Gratefully Appreciated.

Im currently on ESA supoort group and my esa50 questionaire has landed.

I am in panic and my hormones not to mention my anxiety is bursting. Im 32 weeks pregnant and i have filled out the form using last times as a reference as im manic about keeping copies of forms.

I have a melody of Health problems; anxiety depression, still recovering from my cancer diagnosis and Op in 2013. Its left me with a weakend leg as i lost alot of muscle tissues and fat etc. Numbness too. Walking can can be an issue and even more so now with my pregnancy as i have Pelvic Joint Pain. I also suffer with Facet Joint Disfuction (Siatica) and A Generalised panic disorder and moderate depressive illness.

Iv used those words safely , reliably and repeatedly through out my form and mentioned of regulation 35, that doing any work or work related activity would be of risk to my health and my unborn child.

I have also asked for letters of support from my doctors and have 2 of 3 of them already. I have until the 17th june to return it all.

My doctor gave me a copy of the letter he wrote in 2014 which i was slightly dissapointed with but feels this is sufficient. I have one from my CBT therapist and waiting on my Psychiatriats letter.

Any help and advice of anything further that i can do would be of help. I keep telling myself that to Be placed in the WRAG if that happened would be silly as im not available for work or fit for any either. But they are evil.

I also have a 2 year old.

Im beyond terrified of them stopping my payments. I catastrophise everything.

I am in NI. Incase the rules are different In england.

Please Help

Thread moved to the appropriate forum

Regards

Andy

Can you get someone to help you fill in the forms? You have to give as much information as you can. The person reading your form is never going to assume that because you have a diagnosis of depression, you have a problem doing a certain task.

Can you get someone to help you fill in the forms? You have to give as much information as you can. The person reading your form is never going to assume that because you have a diagnosis of depression, you have a problem doing a certain task.

never going to assume what?

• 3 weeks later...

On May 17th of this year I received my esa50 questionnaire I received the help of my partner and c a b to fill this out and was waiting on numerous doctor's letters.

I did not receive my last letter until the morning of the 6th of June once I had this it was copied added to the esa50 as evidence and everything else was posted by special delivery and was signed for on Tuesday 7th June as this was checked.

As I suffer with many anxiety issues I phoned on the Friday of last week asking about how long would it be until I heard anything and would I still be paid in the meantime as I am due a payment tomorrow.

payments were confirmed as still being made which was fine but I was informed that my support group Award was until August of this year and he did not understand why I have been sent an esa50 in May.

I phoned again today as this confused me I had time to think about it over the weekend I was always told that my Award was until May 17th which was the exact date I received my questionnaire on.

She then went on to tell me that I had been awarded three months in the support group from may of this year but I had not sent my esa50 back until June 6th so could not understand how they could have awarded it me from May.

something to me doesn't sound right I feel as if they have extended it on the quiet as I am due to give birth at the start of July or sooner.

I also feel as 3 months is not long enough for me and my doctors agree yet she informed me I could not appeal and I have received no letters telling me of this 3 months award. Also it is highly likely I will then they receive another esa50 in August and have to go through this all over again.

please if somebody could advise me on what I could do or ask next as I feel highly confused that I have been awarded support group from may even though they did not receive my questionaire until June.

thank you

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Regards

Andy