new-me2010

Moved out nearly 7 years ago

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2121 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Received this email this evening.

From:Request (Request@uksearchlimited.com) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive.Sent:01 November 2013 21:43:16To: @HOTMAIL.COM (@HOTMAIL.COM)

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive. Wait, it's safe!|I'm not sure. Let me check

Dear New-me

This email is very important please take action now.

You owe £xxx.65 to UK SEARCH LIMITED in respect of SOUTHERN WATER-UTILITY SUPPLY, we have been instructed to collect it, so it is in your interest to contact us as soon as possible.

Phone 01246 570 500 or Email enquire@ uksearchlimited.com Quote reference xxxxxxx.

You can pay the full amount securely online https:// payonline. uksearchlimited.com you will need the following codes.

OurRef xxxxxxx

OriginalRef xxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from these emails ring us on 01246 570 500 however we will continue to phone and letter, and if appropriate we will instruct our doorstep staff to visit you.

We use SagePay as our card services provider, so you can be sure of a secure transaction.

Jon Kirwin

Operations Director

UK Search Limited

I moved out of the rented house in Jan 07.

Was in a real dark financial hole at time,

this bill has been through Moorcrap,Robbers Way, Power to Connect and a few others, how should I deal with this?

Tell them it's statute barred.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert