ongoing debts

wilko011178
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Currently i have in the region of £10,000 in total debts;

hsbc managed loan roughly £2,500 left (paying £140 per month)

capital one credit card £2,400 (pay £120 a month)

littlewoods credit card £730 (pay £20 a month on an agreed repayment plan)

wonga £976 (pay £88 a month on an agreed repayment plan)

money shop £162 (paying back £54 a month on an agreed repayment plan)

pounds2pocket £1,530 (10 x monthly payments of £153 a month left)

provident - just over £1000 outstanding on 3 separate loans (supposed to pay £15 per week on EACH loan so thats £180 a month)

greenwoods - again just over £1000 but on one loan at £20 a week (£80 a month)

whilst i can just about manage to cover payments i'm not currently in a possition to pay my greenwood and provident debts. I was chased by the local manager two or three months ago and never came to a permanent solution on how to pay off these debts. im paying off a bit here and a bit there. This month is a real struggle and im hardly going to be able to afford anything. was just wondering if they can insist that i reduce payments to other companies just so i can pay them as well???

Edited by wilko011178

With regards to my managed loan - took out a LONG time ago... was to consolidate debts back in 2004... 138 repayments (11.5 years) at £140 per month. 1st payment was 1 nov 2004 so todays payment is exactly 9 years of payments. That must mean 30 payments (2.5 years) to go at £140 per month which is £4,200.. Im slightly confused as to why my last statement shows my balance (as of 26 sept 2013) as being £2,676.20... does that mean my loans going to be significanly less that the full term?? Is the balance less cos of the low interest rates being applied for the last few years??