Summons Received via Capquest/Dryden solicitors for Halifax CC debt...help!

Ingrid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I tend to find that actually speaking direct to the case handler responsible yields far greater results Ingrid...put them on the spot so to speak and they dont have their cue card responses.Once verbally agreed in principle you can always confirm it in writing.

Take notes and details /names ect at the time of talking on the telephone.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thanks Andy, I'll give that a go tomorrow :-/

It's not a conversation I'm looking forward though - I'm sure I'll get tied up in knots.

As I said in the beginning, I've never denied owing it, it just escalated and became more and more difficult to make repayments.

Dare I ask if you could give me some pointers for dialogue (it's not something I've done before!)?

No you wont get tongue tied...just picture him/her at the other end with a crayon and drawing paper sat at a desk shared with 4 others:madgrin:

Makes some notes first...bullet points of what you would consider the perfect payment arrangement.

Request they consider a Tomlin Order

Both parties to bear their own costs so far?

F&FS amount/ % would be accepted or monthly payment plan?

If monthly what be the payment review..annually?

Claim to be stayed on the basis of the agreed Tomlin Order Schedule subject to you not defaulting.

If you can verbally agree the above you have a good deal...then ask they confirm it with a draft copy.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread