Jump to content

advice on picking a personal injury firm- in scotland

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2586 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

looking to make a medium sized personal injury claim after an injury last year - which is still affecting me on a daily basis.


no idea what to look for in a lawyer/PI claims firm.


Specalist ? It was a fallen object on a construction site FWIW.



should i check my home insurance for personal injury claim cover, or will that result in higher premiums with no real benefit ?



Look forward to pointers ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there.


You're probably aware that we can't recommend firms here.


It could be worth checking your household policy, but when I've seen this used for employment claims it's been a fixed amount around £1500 and they want you to use their lawyers.


You can find local firms through the Law Society website if you input the type of claim and where you are. You should be able to call them and see if they would help without being charged, and you may get an idea of whether you think you can work with them. Here's a link:




My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum




Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...