• Tweets

• CC told me they don't have a copy of the claim because it got sent out and that's it, they do not have a copy on file. And that I was given claim particulars (text) and I don't need the claim form to submit a n244    Correct MCOL do not retain hard copy of the actual N1...just the text particulars of claim/Claim number/Amounts/Claimants details...there is nothing further on the N1 required. . The other 2 people also said I do not need the original claim form to submit n244    I would have to agree...as long as you have the particulars of claim text.....the date ...claim number.....the amounts and the claimants name....should suffice.   Andy
    • A claim, or as the claims company have advised me, a product information request was supposedly submitted to Barclays in May of this year.....to date I have not had any acknowledgement from Barclays and more worryingly when I have rung Barclays PPI helpline who were very helpful, been told they have no record of anything lodged in any format...Should I be concerned that the claims company have not actually submitted anything or is it normal to have no standard letter from the bank?     
    • In this type of managed block most of the owners/tenants have other places elsewhwere and only use them occasionally so the concierge service have keys to ensure the smooth running of the block. Now I would be tempted to fit an old fashioned lock as well as the swipe pass if you are there all fo the time (subject to any necessary permissions). after all, it is for your convenience, not theirs
    • No-one can represent you as far as the debt liability goes so the CAB might have given your creditors a sob strory but that is not a representation by you so means nothing as far as the SB clock goes. My mum could admit that I owe money to a creditor and offer to pay but there is no relationship between her and the creditor so whatever she said or did wouldnt chaneg that. Now bailiffs like to pile on the guilt in trying to get relative to cough up for debts that arent theirs but they dont get paid otherwise.
    • Well, if they're living and working then they wouldn't be taking any state benefits surely?  So I dont see any issue.   Of course, the universal wage for all would eradicate any ill feeling towards people, and this constant narrative that someone is taking something from someone.  That's my real issue with capitalism if we move on slightly - we're all on different levels of the pyramid and most people are constantly looking over their shoulder at what the person next to them has.  Tory's talk about labour indulging in the politics of envy, but it's actually the capitalist free market system they have created which fuels this hatred towards other people.  I think that capitalism promotes competition and as such envy plays a big role in every one of us because we're all competing with one another...  better house, better car, better this and that.   Ask yourself if you'd be worried about an immigrant taking what you perceive to be yours by rights if there wasn't a more level playing field and people were treated equally regardless of where they were born/skin colour/gender etc?  People can't seriously be happy living like this.. constantly mistrusting, looking over your shoulder, paranoid, angry...
  • Our picks

determindator

Thoughts in your day

Was it good :)

I only saw a wee bit.

If you get a chance worth watching the whole program.

If you get a chance worth watching the whole program.

George Kerr 78 of Scottish origin is one of a handful of people in the world to hold judos highest rank.

In my area the sky is greyish white windy and a constant damp drizzle atmosphere. Anyone else experiencing the same? Four days now. Is it con/chem trails?

Been ok where I am, maybe it is all the political parties crying as none of them are worth voting for!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

In my area the sky is greyish white windy and a constant damp drizzle atmosphere. Anyone else experiencing the same? Four days now. Is it con/chem trails?

Not so much constant damp drizzle, outbreaks of rain, cool, windy and occasional attempt at brightness, - hardly what used to be called summer weather, more like autumn.

Flaming June - my chilly backside

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

Please don't assume what you see here is what I wrote - At least some of my posts HAVE been edited without my knowledge or agreement - or anything showing people they have been amended

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

Please don't assume what you see here is what I wrote - At least some of my posts HAVE been edited without my knowledge or agreement - or anything showing people they have been amended

Tobyj I'm glad you posted your link as when I was reading I saw a person's name makes me think what a small amount world maybe. I will check.

Same sky again today.

Tobyj I'm glad you posted your link as when I was reading I saw a person's name makes me think what a small world maybe. I will check.

George Kerr 78 of Scottish origin is one of a handful of people in the world to hold judos highest rank.

Yes, did know about him, my son was into Tae Kwon Do :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

On the seventh day the heavens opened and behold the blue sky.

Saw a plane in sky today first time in a week. They flew above the abyss. It was like a nuclear winter.

As for the EU voting time soon. Wonder if will be close like the Scottish referendum.

I can hear guns being fired quick rounds.

Want to tell us what you're on ;)

Want to tell us what you're on ;)

Euphoria and cynicism combined :madgrin:

I can see the light:-D:-D

The offence of Controlling or coercive behaviour in an Intimate or family relationship.

This is very helpful. Intimate can also mean a person who has befriended you and make you think it's a very close friendship, Imo.

I do think the BHS pension fund should be scrutinised and recompensed. It seems even the ruler of Monaco is not happy with the situation and can revoke the citizenship if their country's reputation is questioned.

I believe in responsible capitalism. The benefits should be for all not for one.

I think sugar added to food needs to be taken more seriously. We were were all more leaner in the 70's

It must be [problem] season! Had an email it says from HMRC and I have a refund of £476.23 to follow the link for more information. I deleted it. What's the odds I would then be asked for my bank details etc to deposit the money.

More pests