• Tweets

• Hi MIE   I have prepared for the fact that I might not win, although I would very much like to but has been factored into my plans to deal with my current debt and helping to reduce it.    In in regards to documentation....I have been asking for specific information, which they have refused to provide me with since 2013 and not just since I received the claim.    I’ve not received any documents or a response to my SAR.    Particulars of claim in #5.    Defence below (I know it’s not the best, but it’s all I could come up with).   DEFENCE   1. The Defendant received the claim xxxxxxxx from the Northampton County Court Business Centre on 10/08/2019.   2. Each and every allegation in the Claimants statement of case is denied unless specifically admitted in this Defence.   3. This claim relates to an alleged salary overpayment.   4. It is admitted that the Defendant was employed by the Claimant from 02/02/2009 until 31/08/2011.   5. It is admitted that the Defendant has made a payment of £465 to the Claimant.   6. It is denied that the Defendant owes this whole amount as the Claimant has not provided the information and documents requested.   8. The Defendant is unable identify through financial records that amounts were received as alleged.   9. The Claimant has failed to provide bank account details of where payments were made despite being requested to provide this information.   7. The Claimants particulars of the claim fails to give adequate information to enable me to properly assess my position with regards the claim.   8. The Defendant contends that the Claimant is a public body that is requesting interest on a debt that is alleged to have been incurred as a result of a salary overpayment and not a credit agreement.   9. The Defendant contends that the Claimant is requesting interest from a date that is Statute Barred.   10. On the 12/08/2019 the Defendant sent a request for inspection of documents mentioned in the claimant’s statement of case under Civil Procedure Rule 31.14 to Claimant’s Solicitor].   11. Claimant’s Solicitor has not sent any of these documents to the Defendant.   12. The Defendant has asked the Claimant Solicitor if we may agree to extend the time period allowed for filing of the defence pending receipt of documents (as allowed under CPR 15.5), but no response has been received.   13. Under Civil Procedure Rule 16.5 (4) Where the claim includes a money claim, a defendant shall be taken to require that any allegation relating to the amount of money claimed be proved unless he expressly admits the allegation. Therefore, it is expected that the Claimant be required to prove the allegation that the money is owed as claimed.   14. The Defendant respectfully requests the court orders the Claimants to provide the necessary documentation in order for The Defendant to fully plead her case else the Claim should stand struck out.   15. In the event that the relevant documents are received from the Claimant, the Defendant will then be in a position to amend her defence, and would ask that the Claimants bear the costs of the amendment.   16. It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief as claimed or at all.   Statement of Truth The Defendant believes that the facts stated in this Defence are true.
    • Thread moved to Debt Collection Agencies Forum.   Andy
    • We will also need a copy of the defence you submitted.I would advocate sending a CCA Request also...unless you legally request it they cant be in default.   Andy
    • the pursuers don't have to serve a DN the original creditor did the pursuers have failed to prove one was ever served. fatal under section 87 of the CCA    no signed cca nor relevant T&C's    
    • PDF only please read upload   yes block and bounce all email addresses.   dx  
  • Our picks

determindator

Thoughts in your day

Was it good :)

I only saw a wee bit.

If you get a chance worth watching the whole program.

If you get a chance worth watching the whole program.

George Kerr 78 of Scottish origin is one of a handful of people in the world to hold judos highest rank.

In my area the sky is greyish white windy and a constant damp drizzle atmosphere. Anyone else experiencing the same? Four days now. Is it con/chem trails?

Been ok where I am, maybe it is all the political parties crying as none of them are worth voting for!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

In my area the sky is greyish white windy and a constant damp drizzle atmosphere. Anyone else experiencing the same? Four days now. Is it con/chem trails?

Not so much constant damp drizzle, outbreaks of rain, cool, windy and occasional attempt at brightness, - hardly what used to be called summer weather, more like autumn.

Flaming June - my chilly backside

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

Tobyj I'm glad you posted your link as when I was reading I saw a person's name makes me think what a small amount world maybe. I will check.

Same sky again today.

Tobyj I'm glad you posted your link as when I was reading I saw a person's name makes me think what a small world maybe. I will check.

George Kerr 78 of Scottish origin is one of a handful of people in the world to hold judos highest rank.

Yes, did know about him, my son was into Tae Kwon Do :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

On the seventh day the heavens opened and behold the blue sky.

Saw a plane in sky today first time in a week. They flew above the abyss. It was like a nuclear winter.

As for the EU voting time soon. Wonder if will be close like the Scottish referendum.

I can hear guns being fired quick rounds.

Want to tell us what you're on ;)

Want to tell us what you're on ;)

Euphoria and cynicism combined :madgrin:

I can see the light:-D:-D

The offence of Controlling or coercive behaviour in an Intimate or family relationship.

This is very helpful. Intimate can also mean a person who has befriended you and make you think it's a very close friendship, Imo.

I do think the BHS pension fund should be scrutinised and recompensed. It seems even the ruler of Monaco is not happy with the situation and can revoke the citizenship if their country's reputation is questioned.

I believe in responsible capitalism. The benefits should be for all not for one.

I think sugar added to food needs to be taken more seriously. We were were all more leaner in the 70's

It must be [problem] season! Had an email it says from HMRC and I have a refund of £476.23 to follow the link for more information. I deleted it. What's the odds I would then be asked for my bank details etc to deposit the money.

More pests