Thoughts in your day

whoo, finally donated, hope you get it xx

• Like 1

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bahrain is to be a case study for the WHO because of its successful response to the pandemic. Prof John Ashton has been awarded a medal for his part in advising the government.

This is the same John Ashton who was on Question Tiime at the very beginning of covid and Fiona Bruce and Steve Barclay were incredibly dismissive of hit advice on what should be done, but wasn't being done.

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 4 weeks later...

The Queen is under medical supervision and most of the family seem to be there or heading there.

I hope it turns out to be a false alarm.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Monarch’s four children travel to Balmoral as Buckingham Palace says doctors are concerned

• 3 weeks later...

What colors are the dress?

4333fc95-1d73-4f46-b8cc-b27e423e3a9c-bes

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”

• 2 weeks later...

trying to put a picture it to remember Wave of light, which is today, please light a candle at 7pm, this is a world thing, it not let me upload the picture

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

On behalf of @snowdragon

Wave-of-Light-Social-Invite-BLAW2020.png

hands-holding-candle-lamp.jpg

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Thanks 1

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

thank you TJ,  Much appreciated, in memory of my granddaughter and all babies/children/adults taken far too soon ♥♥

Think this makes sense.  Good levels of sleep improve health.

WWW.MSN.COM

Exactly how long over-50s should sleep to help avoid chronic illness

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Happy birthday to me! lmao, 

so we have yet to get another PM!  

Today also marks Aberfan, 21/10/66, so remembering each and everyone who lost their lives that day :(

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts and prayers go out to tv presenter  Jonnie Urwin, best known for Escape to the Country, Place in the sun etc. Diagnosed with terminal cancer  :( so awful, he has 3  little boys, 

UK.YAHOO.COM

One of the original line-up of the BBC’s car show, Baker had been suffering from motor neurone disease

From Alistair Barrie on Twitter.

My 3 yr old just asked if he could tell us a bedtime story about a lizard called Frankie.

On the first day, Frankie ate a book, but he was still hungry.

On the second day Frankie ate a teddy, but he was still hungry.

On the third day I had to face the fact my son is a plagiarist.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

everywhere is one of my ringtones.

For other fans there is a tribute group called Rumours of Fleetwood Mac who are rather good

- not as good - but not bad at all

The Tory Legacy

• 2 weeks later...

That picture of those we have lost this year, must have take ages to complete. Quite tricky merging lots of images.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

also Pele has died