Thoughts in your day

The gravitational effects as they pass each other must be astounding.

It truly amazing that such can exist for more than a few years without destabilising each others orbits

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

If you enjoy word games, there is a new free app called Wordle.  Available on your phone or tablet app store.

Good for relaxation and keeping mind active.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

UB, Thanks for posting about the word game, have just looked on it and the reviews are not very good! 

I like word games like scrabble etc and love Hidden Object games :)

Sandy xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

INEWS.CO.UK

After her marriage ended, science writer Florence Williams set out to explore the way our bodies react to breakups

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

On 22/01/2022 at 10:47, tobyjugg2 said:

Bonkers

Seems to Legitimise the undertaking left turners and overtaking right turners by cyclists at Junctions and put any blame on others.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

New Highway Code rules change who has priority at roundabouts

Just had my first really bad experience with this.  Have had a few idiots just stick their legs out onto road as you are driving along, but this one could have ended up nasty

Just driven down a busy 30mph road, with someone too close behind and cars behind her, slowed down and indicated to turn left into a shopping center - slowed down more as there was a gaggle of older folk milling around on the pavement at the corner.

Started to turn in and two of the prats just stepped out in front of me, one with his hand up toward me. I had been clearly indicating left turn and had started turning into a clear road.

I had the choice of emergency stop with my tail hanging out onto a busy road, run the two old twats down or swerve across to the other side of the entrance.

I swerved and missed him, he scowled at me, I shouted Piers Morgan, and almost pulled up to go back and punch his lights out - but didnt = no doubt his entourage would all say it was an UN-provoked attack.

Lunacy

The Tory Legacy

• 3 weeks later...

Is Ukraine the start of WW3 ?

Whilst I don't think this is likely, the behaviour of Putin is a bit concerning.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Dont know whether putin is playing the nut or really has lost the plot

But the (expected) further assault on Ukraine is likely a bigger mistake than the wests invasion and attempt at regime change in Syria.

Russia is already having a run on the ruble and propping it up in the same way the UK mistakenly did in the ERM debacle.

He may have 680B in foreign currency reserves, and loads of links into the Uk London and Germany, but they are burning up fast

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

The shape of things to VERY shorty come to us all?

The Tory Legacy

Baked beans and those sauna suits will be very popular.   Self heating much cheaper.

Methane ... The real 'natural gas

Shame we dont fart hydrogen and be climate friendly

The Tory Legacy

• 1 month later...

At least they had a soft landing after being tasered :)

Store Manager thankful the incident did not take place in the crockery and glassware section !

If she was darker skinned .. let alone a darker skinned male, wonder if he'd have just shot her 5 or six times - without changing to a taser, waiting for backup or spending so long and so many times demanding she drop the knife?

.. perhaps after turning off his body cam?

If it was the met none of that would have happened as they are all too busy with the vastly more important tasks of guarding oligarchs empty mansions from 'terrorists' armed with some paper and paste putting up posters on them

Are you an oligarch, NO!! then go online and fill in an incident form and email it and we'll get back to you sometime .. maybe, All our officers and jcbs are far too busy

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

• 1 month later...

Also with the above post there is the Governor of Texas Gregg Abbott (Republican Party) 

Giving his condolences to those poor families who lost loved ones but he was invited to attend the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting in Houston this week but may or may not attend.

I wonder exactly where he stand on Gun Control in America

WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick are also scheduled to attend the event but their offices have not commented on their attendance since the...

Oh and look who has said they will attend that National Rifle Association meeting ex President Donald Trump maybe to get more votes and money bet he wont be telling the NRA we need Gun Control.

My Condolences go out to all those families that lost loved ones and those affected by this.

• I agree 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

dropped out of the NRA meeting hasn't he

That'll cost him.

... wonder if Trump will trash him for it? - hopefully, although trump will then just endorse someone more radical - but the more GOP infighting the better IMO.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

• 2 weeks later...

I find some US Court decisions to be bizarre including this one, which I am sure will be overturned by Federal Judges.

METRO.CO.UK

The unprecedented judgement could redefine what kind of ‘injuries’ car insurance firms have to pay out for in the future.

Insurers will be a bit worried by this and will be busy updating their policy terms to confirm the limitations of any liability cover.

• 2 weeks later...

The cloaking shield on the shape shifting alien lizards stargate failed ..

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Social media abuzz with pictures and theories about formations thought to be from exhaust plume of SpaceX rocket

The Tory Legacy

UK Government and Police not interested in fraud ?  Why ? Did Government by trying to keep crime numbers down and making fraud a low priority for investigation, signal to criminals that they could commit fraud without much chance of being prosecuted.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The fraud losses per person in the UK are far higher than in other leading Western economies, including the United States, Canada...

Looking the other way regarding Johnsons & Co Frauds?

The Tory Legacy

• 2 weeks later...

At last, some common sense. I wonder what would have happened if this family hadn't involved the press?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Home Office does U-turn and grants baby visa 24 hours after Guardian revealed family’s plight

Illegitimi non carborundum

can not find donate button?

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

just tried make a donation and it says error