Thoughts in your day

13 hours ago, determindator said:

Thanks HB 😘

Just watching bbc1 Covid who got it right. I welcome reports like this. There were many people I know who were unwell in December 2019 so my question is when did the powers that be in the world know about an impending pandemic. We should always be prepared for such health safety. Hindsight is history of past pandemics which should’ve been learnt from.

There are reports from earlier, but they were warnings of SARS/MERS like Coronavirus mutations (linked in the mutating Coronavirud thread), and dont forget MERS and SARS (Cov1)

.. but it was very clear that there were known problems before 12-14th Jan when widespread public announcements started to be made.

https://www.who.int/csr/don/14-january-2020-novel-coronavirus-thailand-ex-china/en/

https://www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/article/13347/Wuhan-Novel-Coronavirus-WN-CoV

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/new-virus-spreads-japan-man-falls-return-china/

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

15 hours ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

@determindator The earliest warning signs were towards the end of January 2020 from what I remember. 

early reports of a novel highly transmissible respiratory virus were coming out of China in late December 2019, early Jan 2020.

there’s a reason it is ‘Covid19’ not ‘Covid20’

WHO didn’t issue a coronavirus alert on 31/12/19, but did note “Pneumonia on unknown cause - China” on 5/1/20

https://www.who.int/csr/don/05-january-2020-pneumonia-of-unkown-cause-china/en/

In terms of the U.K., I’m aware of the Reference Lab doing PCR testing in early February 2020, as I know for certain of a patient sample bring tested  on 1st February 2020. There was, however, a low number of samples being tested back then (sufficiently few that permission to send the sample was required from the Regional Virologist!, and the results were being telephoned out by the Reference Lab - no phoning out of even the positives a few months later !).

please feel free to move this across if need be.

• Thanks 1

This could be interesting when released.

Hope its as promising as it sounds

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/22/us-government-ufo-report-sightings

UFO report details ‘difficult to explain’ sightings, says US ex-intelligence director

US military pilots and satellites have recorded ‘a lot more’ UFO sightings than have been made public, John Ratcliffe says

• Like 1

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Signs of intelligent life on Earth  :)

You wonder why advanced life forms would visit Earth. 

Or does life on Earth exist in different time dimensions and occasionally humans from the future use time machines to visit as part of a history lesson.

Are there people from the future already living amongst us ? 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The number of pages I seem to see reported on this site I see says yes

As a downside, and weird entanglement effects aside that are as (un)reasonable as the cat in a box hypothesis, the one law that seem unbreakable is the limit of the speed of light, and the energy anything would require to get anywhere near it.

Seems to define interstellar or time travel as very unrealistic.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Simply cant resist it

It would require a quantum leap in technology

The Tory Legacy

But we are limited by current scientific knowledge.  Over the years previous scientific facts have later been disproved. 

There are a lot more unknowns than known knowns. 

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult ones"  Donald Rumsfeld 12/02/02

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Absolutely

But the one 'law that has yet to fail any test  .. is e=mC2

Other dimensions (NOT the many worlds theory which is utter twaddle IMO) seem more likely IMO

or that they are from here ..

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

4 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

Absolutely

But the one 'law that has yet to fail any test  .. is e=mC2

Some say that Einstein made mistakes with e=mC2 and if you search online they go into a lot of information about the mistakes.

13 minutes ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

Some say that Einstein made mistakes with e=mC2 and if you search online they go into a lot of information about the mistakes.

Never seen any valid ones in years of looking

That some of the concepts extrapolated from it by various people were dubious  or flat out wrong ... fully agree

Common mistake is using 'infinity'

Even gravity is catered for to some extent - as a 'surface/interface to space-time

Calculations define what it does, just like QED

What it IS as a mental concept is more interpretive.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

The Tory Legacy

Keep your eye on the news as CERN are expected to release reports in the near future which challenge existing Physics understanding of the Universe.

This?

https://arxiv.org/abs/2103.11769

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/218134/new-result-from-lhcb-experiment-challenges/

The Tory Legacy

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else got snow!   got it here and it has settled! White Easter 

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

yep, same here despite noticeable heat from sun when it came out and you were sheltered from wind

and apparently going to be sub zero tonight - not just wind chill making it seem that way

Arctic is dumping vast amount of cold again - Northern passage well on way to being permanently open

The Tory Legacy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/09/tui-plane-serious-incident-every-miss-on-board-child-weight-birmingham-majorca

Tui plane in ‘serious incident’ after every ‘Miss’ on board was assigned child’s weight

"An update to the airline’s reservation system while its planes were grounded due to the coronavirus pandemic led to 38 passengers on the flight being allocated a child’s “standard weight” of 35kg as opposed to the adult figure of 69kg."

Well thats me not flying TUI - I'd kill everyone aboard despite only being a little overweight as a little too much muscle has turned to fat

Serious;y I doubt many people would even call me overweight despite my self criticism, and my chest is still a fair bit bigger than my waistline

but I'm still around 83 kilos. @75-78K ish I'm actually lean and fit. I blame lockdown with associated de-drive and age slowed metabolism.

The Tory Legacy

HRH Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh died this morning it has just been announced.

anyone who cares about their privacy still using chrome?

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/what-is-google-floc

https://amifloced.org/

The Tory Legacy

Note: Language hinted at which was tasteless and unreasonable even in a bygone era

Overheard - A right bozo with untidy hair discussing woke:

Of course I know what it is. Its where the BBC make a drama about Henry VIII and his court, where the star player in the court is a 6 foot plus, athletically built pican.. afro-American Count with dazzling pearly whites, looks of a movie star and  'build of Lynford the lunchbox.

He also speaks wisdom in a tastfully mixed blend of Afro American accent overlaid with 1990s oxford English and manipulates and confounds the small, snaggle toothed feeble minded and feeble bodied pasty white folk in the court with ease

... and of course has all the women swooning at his feet at the slightest glimpse of his broad chest with its well trimmed hair let alone any of the other weapons he packs
... and they say I rewrite history

Mind you, it proves my point that slavery is a myth - we never enslaved them, quite the opposite - us white folk have only recently started to gain our freedom after hundreds of years of their manipulation and rule across the courts of Europe and we need to work hard to ensure that liberation of us poor etonians isnt quashed.

Lets us them to justify our report.

We better renew the Telly Tax err licence fee to make sure theres more.
Should we make them compulsory history viewing in schools?

What do you think Dom ... err Dom, where are you?

He must be watching the footsieball - whos innings is it?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

• 1 month later...

medconfidential.org

It seems we have until the 23rd June to opt out of having our NHS history data harvested.

The web site above has a link to the place you can opt out. 

Shame the conversation hasn't been advertised as it should be so everyone knows and understands being fully aware of the choice.

It's been in the papers for the last couple of days, determindator. I started a new thread in our NHS section that has a couple of links and one of the site team posted your website.

I think HMG don't want a conversation, probably because last time they tried a data grab 2 million people opted out. That time they sent out flyers to people's homes, this time I'm not sure if there was even a proper announcement or it was quietly put on a government or health service website.

Illegitimi non carborundum