Thoughts in your day

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just won a soundbar in works raffle - yay

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 4 weeks later...

try the split ticket sites

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I love my kids, but being autistic they can take their toll

Today's been one of the slightly down days seen as trying to pursuade the eldest (12) that she desperately needed her hair washing has ended with her (unintentionally) busting one of my ribs

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Thought of the day - happiness

Just received a provisional job offer, just need to pass security checks

It's going to be odd as have been at the current place for 15 years, but the lack of promotion opportunities finally pushed me to move - new place might be a little pay cut but I've already passed the interview for a higher rank - no jobs available at the second but on the reserve list to move up when it is available 

Please note:

• 3 weeks later...

Thought of day, there's a couple of forums I'm not allowed to post in - this is extra true at the moment as I'm pretty certain one of the posts I had some involvement in as part of my employment... 

Please note:

• 2 weeks later...

New job starts in November 

Bit scared as its a huge jump but at the same time it's a huge opportunity 

Please note:

• 3 weeks later...

My thought today is that my boss is very un-accommodating. 🤨

I merely asked if I could take the next six weeks off so that I can find some remote island (hopefully somewhere warm) that had an ample supply of red wine and bacon sandwiches and no electronic devices, radios, tv's or any form of media so that I can escape the farce of the General Election and Brexit,  when I return it would all be over! 😎

Not only did she say no, she said that it would take more than six weeks to be over ! 😒

• Like 1

much as I hope Boris   is booted out I really do not want a Labour government to run the country, Jeremy Corbyn  is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard 

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 1 month later...

Happy Heavenly Birthday to my Granddaughter Alisha, 14 today xx

Missed and loved so very much,  x♥x♥

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

14 years today you closed your eyes for the last time,  our hearts were broken in a million pieces.

We have asked so many times the question " why? " Alisha you will be  with me always, loved more today then yesterday but not as much as you will be loved for tomorrow and all the tomorrows to come xx

Love you Little Miss Sunshine

15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/2/2006

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray , twice a day, every day , for a long time .
So she went to check him out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was , walking slowly up to the holy site . She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes , when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.
"Pardon me Sir, I'm Rebbeca Smith from CNN what's your name?"
"Morris Fienburg ", he replied .
"Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?"
"For 60 years".
"For 60 years! That's amazing! " What do you pray for?"
"I pray for peace between Christians , Jews, and the Muslims. I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop . I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man . I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests. ".

"How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a bloody wall ".

• Haha 1

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

One in five (21%) of those found guilty of cannabis possession in England and Wales last year was black

8% asian

42% stated as white

Which means, even any bias toward stopping and searching aside, that mean 4 in 5 (79%) of those found guilty of cannabis possession in England and Wales last year weren't black?

Darned white druggies bringing down the neighbourhood ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/cannabis-possession-black-stop-search-police-racism-a9648846.html

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

• 1 month later...

Old TV bought by Russian 'collector' for record sum of £196,000

Mr Gru said he thought it a bargain and he believed he would get many hours of pleasure from its use.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/sep/22/the-old-telly-that-brought-down-a-welsh-villages-broadband

The Tory Legacy

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching Prince William A Planet for us all. I'm pleased to see more engagement on saving the Earth. Every programme which highlights nurturing nature helps raise the awareness and hopefully change a bad direction.

shame asda, waitrose and sainsburys are in and supporting lobby groups actively working against reducing air pollution

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sainsbury-asda-waitrose-supermarket-clean-air-pollution-lobby-logistics-uk-zone-b839786.html

The Tory Legacy

• 3 weeks later...

these petitions give the excuse of a **** politician saying 'we have done more than any other blah blah blah

Petition should be

We the British public demand that our politicians Feed hungry children throughout school and any lockdown or holiday periods

No excuses, no weaseling - get it done now.

• Like 1

The Tory Legacy

34 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

these petitions give the excuse of a **** politician saying 'we have done more than any other blah blah blah

Petition should be

We the British public demand that our politicians Feed hungry children throughout school and any lockdown or holiday periods

No excuses, no weaseling - get it done now.

Maybe have a third chamber, The Peoples' House 😃

Edited by determindator