Thoughts in your day

Jo Cox, the politician who was murdered in June of this year was a very nice and caring person.

It is admirable that politicians and stars have wanted to honour her memory and provide income to the foundation that has been set up in her name.

However, I have just heard the song - and quite frankly would rather just donate the money than help push this self serving rubbish to the top of the charts for Christmas Number 1.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Christmas day and first day of Hanukkah (Chanukah) on same day:-D

Regarding Chelsea FC surely there's a law which concerns concealment of information knowing the harm caused and harm which would be caused if this information was not made known. Chelsea FC say they haven't broken any rules.

bitter disputes and endless drivel on here, same old same :/

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

bitter disputes and endless drivel on here, same old same :/

Not sure what you mean SD ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

DW about it CB, LOL

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

thinking about and thanking all those on this forum that have helped someone, no matter how big or small the help is :)

Regarding Chelsea FC surely there's a law which concerns concealment of information knowing the harm caused and harm which would be caused if this information was not made known. Chelsea FC say they haven't broken any rules.

Harbouring a criminal perhaps?

In total shock on hearing of the passing of Status Quo's Rick Parfiit , age 68, thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. May you carry on rocking in Heaven Rick xx :(

That's very sad about Rick, isn't it Sandy? He was far too young.

My thoughts are of people who aren't here this Christmas. I lost both my parents and my favourite aunt last year and my OH lost his Dad and two other members of the family. It's not the same without them.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

It is HB, Christmas is not the same for me since my 8 week old granddaughter passed, she was born near Christmas as well.

Thoughts and prayers to you HB xx

Sandy

The Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall has lost her baby. Sad at any time, but IMHO worse when it happens at this time of year.

BCOBS

saw that CB, I know how devastating it is to loose a baby, I myself lost triplets .

I hope she is helped through this difficult time, the baby was due in spring I think

Ouch!, I have an 8 year old granddaughter, I couldn't imagine what that would do to all concerned losing her...my thoughts are with you SD.

Makes me realise that no matter what difficulties one is facing ourselves, there's always someone else with far worse. Some, you just can't begin to think about having to deal with.

Although not a fan it was a shock to turn the news on to hear George Micheal has died, R.I.P

Why should the likes of Victoria Beckham be given a medal? for what, was it for never smiling? having a ugly husband? what exactly, there are far more deserving people

All wrong,

Why should the likes of Victoria Beckham be given a medal?

What a medal !!! your pulling my leg :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

My thought for today?

Tis the end of another year. 2017 is a year that some of those I have encountered in previous years will be remembering as a year they'll never forget.

The net has begun to close on those who wronged me and they don't suspect a thing.

That makes me feel 2017 is going to be a good year for me and a bad year for them.

I'm not as educated as them in their particular profession, but I am better than them because I am truthful.

I play my own game, but I play by rules. My rules now, not theirs.

I don't need to lie to achieve my goals, I am transparent, honest, and no longer need to be intimidated.

I have many other thoughts for today, but that, on the eve of a new year, is the best!

I am me, and proud of it.

Be you and feel the same.

God bless you all in 2017.

A1

I turned mine down Ford, didn't think I deserved it :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

BCOBS

Why should the likes of Victoria Beckham be given a medal? for what, was it for never smiling? having a ugly husband? what exactly, there are far more deserving people

All wrong,

What a medal !!! your pulling my leg :)

I turned mine down Ford, didn't think I deserved it :)

You didn't !!

BCOBS