Thoughts in your day

• 1 month later...

Wow, IDS takes a stand. It's a good day when you can say what you want and not worry about your job. I have met him whilst on a campaign committee to stop the closure of an elderly care home. Another family member met him recently in their DWP capacity.

I believe this is the start of a wider concern of social policies. Anyway, i expect the paps will be full of the story tmrw.

Wow, IDS takes a stand. It's a good day when you can say what you want and not worry about your job. I have met him whilst on a campaign committee to stop the closure of an elderly care home. Another family member met him recently in their DWP capacity.

I believe this is the start of a wider concern of social policies. Anyway, i expect the paps will be full of the story tmrw.

Great interview on Andrew Marr show this morn.

The party has to look at themselves. I haven't see them be so forthright in their right wing views, very toxic.

If you have ever had a moment of anger, shame or disappointment in your children, and loved them anyway (as most parents do), then you have probably had the closest human experience to how God must feel about us.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

• 1 month later...

Keep seeing adverts asking for charity donations for water aid and help for children in Africa. Isn't that what foreign aid is for.

If it's possible to have real time video transmitted from space station why not from planes. The system in place now is antiquated for this terrible world.

We don't need another bridge over the Thames use the money for housing.

Coming back from a 2 week holiday and finding I have a jungle in the back garden ,it was mowed day before I went as well!

Also hope things would have changed here in the CAG forum, but unfortunately not

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Coming back from a 2 week holiday and finding I have a jungle in the back garden ,it was mowed day before I went as well!

Also hope things would have changed here in the CAG forum, but unfortunately not

CAG does change. conniff is now an EU fanatic. He can't stop going on about Brussels !

Yes the garden does grow quickly. It is the warmish wet weather.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

CAG does change. conniff is now an EU fanatic. He can't stop going on about Brussels !

Yes the garden does grow quickly. It is the warmish wet weather.

I thought i had been imagining things.But i also believe i have seen slight changes in the way Conniff writes nowadays.

Very pleasing,i have to remain unbiased but i find the EU in or out thread very interesting,refreshing.And may even have made my mind up.

Keep it going.

Snowdragon,a jungle when you returned.Got a couple of lawnmowers i am trying to flog.Spades,rakes,hoes available soon as my empire expands.:madgrin:

Why am i thinking of Eucalyptus trees and Australia all of a sudden.Better go and lie down,brain is overheating.Strange.Mixed up this morning it seems.

Also if in my area and you need a little help.Just shout over the fence.

I have a lawn mower and a petrol strimmer! also had a headlight smashed while out driving on holiday by a stray rock/brick from a lorry so now got to find a replacement, the lens is actually plastic!

Garden is looking better now thank goodness, had nice weather on holiday for one :), too many arguments in here for this old dragon :(

Hugs to all, Sandy xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

As Long as it didn't make you swear today. Now you are back you can air your views get it off your chest.

The Garden Bridge.

cheers, thought you meant a new road bridge...

apparently though the new mayor supports a pedestrian bridge with a garden on it (and its 175m cost (private and public), plus maintenance, saying it wld cost more to scrap it) bbc

my thought is that some people need to accept their in the wrong

driver of a bus was probably let go after a video of him running a red light, since then ive had mildly abusive comments on several of my videos, including one where hes called me racist for calling a video "polish bakery cant drive" apparently i shouldn't label videos based off their nationality.... obviously hasn't watched the video because it says in large letters on the side of the van "The Polish Bakery"

blocked him for now..

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Fascinating program tonight ITV Secrets of Growing Old.

Was it good :)

I only saw a wee bit.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert